STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

wait how does that correlate
It doesn't. Just an excuse 
laugh.gif

I love Halloween. An excuse for hot chicks to come out in slutty costumes. And...That's about it.

Christmas>>>>>>>

I gave someone a pair of union 180s one year along w other joints

The last time I participated i any secret santa, I gave my coworker the newest gta game

And I got, coupons to burger king or something

Never again

First time in this thread. Do you guys talk about swimming here too?

been reading tips on how to increase swimming endurance/ your stamina overall. What i gather, is just slow down each stroke, be certain you're performing each stroke correctly or you'll be wasting energy

I was swimming Monday - Thursday for a full month, just to see if I can see much improvement in my endurance.

After seeing a very slight improvement in the first week and a half.

I hit a dead end for the rest of the month.

Even with slowing down the strokes, I'm having to take breaks after 3-4 laps to catch my breath.

Starting to wonder if the Fapping habit is rearing it's ugly head :lol:

First time in this thread. Do you guys talk about swimming here too?

been reading tips on how to increase swimming endurance/ your stamina overall. What i gather, is just slow down each stroke, be certain you're performing each stroke correctly or you'll be wasting energy

I was swimming Monday - Thursday for a full month, just to see if I can see much improvement in my endurance.

After seeing a very slight improvement in the first week and a half.

I hit a dead end for the rest of the month.

Even with slowing down the strokes, I'm having to take breaks after 3-4 laps to catch my breath.

Starting to wonder if the Fapping habit is rearing it's ugly head :lol:
Yo teach me these swimming ways im just trying to work these dudes on the court

I swim 3 times a week, and it varies from 30  - 50 laps depending on if/what my workout prior is. I would focus more on speed interval training and endurance will come. For instance I started out at say 3 laps for 3 minutes, after a month you should be down to 2:30 or so. That way you can gather how much more efficent you are. IMO speed is a better indicator of increased stamina as well if you are going longer as your speed increases as well.

Last edited:
Has anyone used a 24 hour fitness voucher twice?

I hear there only for first time customers...

Trying to cut carbs by 1pm lol what y'all think , im at 188 solid trying to get ripped at this weight .

Back
Top Bottom