STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What can I use to give me energy for my workouts??, the last two days I went to the gym I didn't have enough energy to do what I wanted to.

Considering that, anyone have any workout plans they'd recommend for gaining size? I'm all ears :lol:

Just cooked up two packs of oatmeal with honey and water with some raspberries...lol
Better value if you just buy the canister of oatmeal as opposed to the prepackaged ones.

If you need to take it on the go, just put some in a sandwich bag.

Wal-Mart should have quick oats (and steel cut) for less than $3 for a 42 oz canister

Better value if you just buy the canister of oatmeal as opposed to the prepackaged ones.

If you need to take it on the go, just put some in a sandwich bag.

Wal-Mart should have quick oats (and steel cut) for less than $3 for a 42 oz canister
This. Even though they take a long time to make, they taste 10x better than rolled oats. Just cook in bulk at the beginning of the week

to those who need BCAAs BB.com has ON Amino Energy buy 2 get 1 free so its 90 servings for about 38-39 bucks before shipping, I`m about to cop, I dont care for the caffeine in it though but the price is right.

Legs are dead, great feeling but at the same time, you know the day after is gonna suck, esp. walking up stairs.

Quick question, I have some Dymatized Iso-100 but it recently expired 12/12, can I still finish up the tub or is it best if I toss it?

P.S. Getting scheduled my Hydrostatic test next week so I can really determine the process I'm making in regards to body fat and lean muscle mass. Can't wait.

Legs are dead, great feeling but at the same time, you know the day after is gonna suck, esp. walking up stairs.

Quick question, I have some Dymatized Iso-100 but it recently expired 12/12, can I still finish up the tub or is it best if I toss it?

P.S. Getting scheduled my Hydrostatic test next week so I can really determine the process I'm making in regards to body fat and lean muscle mass. Can't wait.

destroyed my legs today too. the chicks were mirin', made me go even harder, plus i was just lookin extra diesel today, added enthusiasm to beast. sitting down later is going to be a *****.

MORTAL KOMBAT.

FINISH IT

3 weeks in and I see my belly flattening out a bit, how hard is it to lean out on the sides, I have some fat on my sides that's nearly impossible to get rid of, weather I weigh 135lbs or 200lbs is still there :lol:

Although since crossfit my abdominal section seems to be tightening up :smile:

3 weeks in and I see my belly flattening out a bit, how hard is it to lean out on the sides, I have some fat on my sides that's nearly impossible to get rid of, weather I weigh 135lbs or 200lbs is still there
laugh.gif

Although since crossfit my abdominal section seems to be tightening up
smile.gif
Can't spot reduce unfortunately, I carry fat there also. It's that way for a lot of males, lower belly, sides and moobs.

Last edited:

Chug it down, you're still good. It's a powder, I've read dudes say they found tubs they completely "forgot" about for year or two, didn't get sick or taste any different.

Back
Top Bottom