STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I got back in the gym this past week, and I've had that boost in energy. But last night I couldn't go to sleep, I had a great workout around 7pm. But usually go to bed at 11, and I was up until 2am from the rush I still had.

Man I got back in the gym this past week, and I've had that boost in energy. But last night I couldn't go to sleep, I had a great workout around 7pm. But usually go to bed at 11, and I was up until 2am from the rush I still had.
Did you take a pre workout?

I like the look at the romaleo 3s. I own the 2s and im not the biggest fan of them aesthetically. I like the 3s way better looks wise

I don't think I'd cop the 3s so soon though.

The 2s are great, but it took me an absurdly long time to get used to them

It was stiff for so long, plus it threw off the starting position of all my lifts at first

Last edited:
So many Christmas gift boost in my gym today. Time for me to get mad :rofl:

I got Powerbeats 3 for Christmas. I know I'm about to see a ton of them today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

took a picture of our squat cage. I had to put the safety bars down one because im getting lower.
I'm def hitting parrelel, been doing mobility work since we talked about it like 2 weeks ago and i can already see the difference. its awesome.

no greater feeling than me hitting parallel with 315 on my back for 6 reps (after climbing up by 20/25 from 95 )
i feel super accomplished.

Marmour im coming for you.

Anyone here focus on cardiovascular fitness moreso than lifting and retain a decent level of muscle?
I play soccer year round so i have to maintain cardio fitness no matter how much I actually hate cardio. I do my cardio 3x a week after I lift 

I've made it a goal that at least twice a week I'll run 2 miles for additional cardio. I also need to spend a bit more time stretching and mobilizing.

I'd love to join a boxing gym .

Heard your ego gets check when you first get docked in the face . I'm cool with that.

Im actually thinking of taking up boxing in the new year. Dont really care too much about actually getting in a ring with someone as much as i do learning proper technique and doing the drills/exercises.

I want to join a boxing gym so bad but too much money in my area. Love boxing and would love to actually spare.

Anyway anyone else in here having a hard time with getting sick in the east coast? Man I got another bug over the weekend and slept the whole time. Felt like crap and this bipolar weather don't help. Felt much better today so decided to hit the gym for some chest. Thought I was gonna puke once I got into the locker room.

Been years since I used to get sick this much. Maybe 2016 trying to take me too 
mean.gif

I want to join a boxing gym so bad but too much money in my area. Love boxing and would love to actually spare.

Anyway anyone else in here having a hard time with getting sick in the east coast? Man I got another bug over the weekend and slept the whole time. Felt like crap and this bipolar weather don't help. Felt much better today so decided to hit the gym for some chest. Thought I was gonna puke once I got into the locker room.

Been years since I used to get sick this much. Maybe 2016 trying to take me too :smh:
Same here. I either strained something real bad or cracked a rib from this violent cough I can't seem to shake.

Same here. I either strained something real bad or cracked a rib from this violent cough I can't seem to shake.
That sucks man. Hopefully its just a strain and was it diagnosed? When I had a violent cough I couldn't shake was when I had pneumonia. Couldn't even here it with a scope but there it was on the Xray. I'll never forget having to sleep at an angle for 2 1/2 weeks.

For those interested in boxing or martial arts i highly recommend you guys look around, most places offer free trial classes. One of the best decisions i ever made was taking a couple trial classes, ended up falling in love with it.

For those interested in boxing or martial arts i highly recommend you guys look around, most places offer free trial classes. One of the best decisions i ever made was taking a couple trial classes, ended up falling in love with it.

You said you took martial arts right? How much did it cost and how many times per week were you going?

Back
Top Bottom