STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

you poop every day?

that crazy.
I poop after every meal 
mean.gif

thanks man

real talk bros when ever you guys feel like slacking, not going to the Gym, or eating crazy and it isnt a cheat meal just go on Instagram and look at the #BodyBuilding and #Ig_fitness_freaks hash tag, lol so much motivation. I look at it every night before bed and every day when I`m on the toilet after work before I hit the gym.

you poop every day?

that crazy.

No, not pooping everyday is crazy.

Agreed 1 a days for me too.

How can people eat all those calories/protein and not?

People be needing some fiber in their diet.

I go 1 every other when I'm not working out cuz I eat less.

Last edited:
Got it this evening at Walmart for $50. Not gonna go too heavy cuz thats when you mess up your joints.

Last edited:
LUCKY U LOOKING GOOD FAMBS KEEP UP THE HARD TRAINING.

DO U WANNA DO THE FITNESS CHALLENGE THING?

I WOULD BE SO DOWN AND I FEEL LIKE U AND I ARE AT PRETTY SIMILAR PHASES IN TERMS OF FITNESS AND PHYSIQUE!

BACK AND BICEPS TOMORROW GENTS.

LETS GET IT!

It felt like my testosterone level was noticeably higher today, averaged out an extra 25-50 pounds extra on certain workouts. Felt really good!

I WOULD BE SO DOWN AND I FEEL LIKE U AND I ARE AT PRETTY SIMILAR PHASES IN TERMS OF FITNESS AND PHYSIQUE!

LETS GET IT!

I'm doing the bb.com thing and I always post progress pics in here so I guess I'm already in it.

Agreed 1 a days for me too.

How can people eat all those calories/protein and not?

People be needing some fiber in their diet.

I go 1 every other when I'm not working out cuz I eat less.

You can just do a tablespoon of mutamucil everyday.

Works great for me and tastes like tang...

:lol:

Last edited:

LETS GET IT!

I'm doing the bb.com thing and I always post progress pics in here so I guess I'm already in it.

WE SHOULD ASK SOMEONE TO MODERATE OR MAYBE WE CAN ALL VOTE FOR RULES AND STUFF.

THERES A COUPLE OF OTHER BATTLES ID LIKE TO SEE

#TEAMFIT CAN WE DO THIS?

Good stuff Lucky :smokin

Has anybody in real life like your job, fam, friends commented on your progress yet

Added deadlifts back into my routine today for the first time in well over a year. Said I'd just keep it light today and work my way back into it, since it's been so long...so I kept it at 315 for 3 sets and it low-key kicked my ***.
laugh.gif
Especially since I did them at the end of my 2 hours workout and was EXHAUSTED.

Can't wait to see if they'll be a visible difference in my back and overall physique.

Brb, walking through doors sideways.
pimp.gif

Also, I'm pretty sure I've lost a good 5lbs of solid muscle over the last few weeks.
mean.gif
Didn't think I would really care, since I was a little bigger than I cared to be anyway, but now that it's gone.........so depressing.
tired.gif

I stopped lifting heavy and started really focusing on slower, more controlled reps and negatives to really isolate the muscle. Felt great, but I'm pretty sure the heavy *** lifting was what was keeping that muscle on my body. Or it could also be the fact that I went from hitting everything twice a week to once a week. And on top of that, I pretty much cut my protein intake in half and have been eating like ****. So who knows.
laugh.gif

But it's all good 'cause I'm back on it! That's pretty much why I added deadlifts back into my routine.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom