STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I might start recording myself squat and dl, feels like my form is off for some reason and I'm not pushing enough weight Im used to... I always find it corny when I see bodybuilders at my gym do it. But when I see powerlifters on IG and YouTube, I always have that "hell ******* yea bro" feeling..anyone else feel this way? Not bashing on bodybuilders or anything, I kno they put in mad work too
I used to think it was corny too. Until I started really lifting and then understood. Nothing wrong with it. As long as you not posting lift videos like CT Fletcher's son then you good lol

Last edited:
Squats the other day
Y'all follow the boy this is my new fitness IG I'm gonna track my cut and everything on here too got some before pictures up from Monday on there. Got up to 195.6 before I started this cut. Gonna try to shred down to around 175 and keep most of my muscle mass/strength

Ive always liked this idea just never actes on it. Good luck bro!

jon4rd jon4rd good job fam.... 3 plates, depth, and reps, I almost never see all 3 at the same time [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Actually I almost never see depth lol

Ive always liked this idea just never actes on it. Good luck bro!

Same. I just decided f*** it the other day. Hopefully it will give others inspiration to get in shape and I'll be able to hold myself accountable and be serious with my cut. Hope to see some really good progress when it's all said and done.

jon4rd jon4rd good job fam.... 3 plates, depth, and reps, I almost never see all 3 at the same time [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Actually I almost never see depth lol

:pimp: preesh bro. Trying to get right man. Next step is that 405 squat word to Kobe

Squats the other day
Y'all follow the boy this is my new fitness IG I'm gonna track my cut and everything on here too got some before pictures up from Monday on there. Got up to 195.6 before I started this cut. Gonna try to shred down to around 175 and keep most of my muscle mass/strength

Followed. Jocruz_89

I might start recording myself squat and dl, feels like my form is off for some reason and I'm not pushing enough weight Im used to... I always find it corny when I see bodybuilders at my gym do it. But when I see powerlifters on IG and YouTube, I always have that "hell ******* yea bro" feeling..anyone else feel this way? Not bashing on bodybuilders or anything, I kno they put in mad work too

Videoing yourself is really a great tool to see where your weaknesses are. Just be prepared to see things you may not like, but it's your job to take the steps to correct and improve upon any deficiencies. I know it has really helped me. Good luck bro.

Videoing yourself is really a great tool to see where your weaknesses are. Just be prepared to see things you may not like, but it's your job to take the steps to correct and improve upon any deficiencies. I know it has really helped me. Good luck bro.

I might start this as well
I look at myself in thw mirror and try to adjust according but its limited to front views.

I might start this as well
I look at myself in thw mirror and try to adjust according but its limited to front views.

I don't like using a mirror because it distracts from any given lift,in my experience.

I don't like using a mirror because it distracts from any given lift,in my experience.

Wow that's crazy, I look in the mirror on almost every lift possible.

I mean I could lift the same regardless, it's just something comforting about being able to just focus on yourself while you lift.

Fellas this is the French Vanilla Almond Fit Joy bar. It's a straight dessert. So good

I used to think it was corny too. Until I started really lifting and then understood. Nothing wrong with it. As long as you not posting lift videos like CT Fletcher's son then you good lol

Mainly concerned about how I should improve in squats and DL.
I have noticed that there are times when some sets feel better than others. Not sure if you guys can understand by this.

Prob gonna start recording after this week and see how things go. Whats yall method for posting? Upload to youtube first then link it through NT?

I was with girl last night and she was telling me my I look way bigger/lean since she last saw me, then asks me if I eat "clean". I'm like "what is "clean"? I just eat..I drank 5 beers before I got here". Then she literally tried telling me you can't make any gains if you're eating junk food, drinking liquor, etc. I tried to tell tell this dumb ***** that she didn't know what she was talking about, and it's generally calories in vs. Out, but I gave up. I just let her talk.

You ever have people try to tell you about something that they have no idea about, don't wanna be corrected so you just let them talk? That's what I learned. Just let them talk lmao.

She really tried to tell me that me drinking beer every day backfires against my training [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

DUMB *****.

Last edited:
I was with girl last night and she was telling me my I look way bigger/lean since she last saw me, then asks me if I eat "clean". I'm like "what is "clean"? I just eat..I drank 5 beers before I got here". Then she literally tried telling me you can't make any gains if you're eating junk food, drinking liquor, etc. I tried to tell tell this dumb ***** that she didn't know what she was talking about, and it's generally calories in vs. Out, but I gave up. I just let her talk.

You ever have people try to tell you about something that they have no idea about, don't wanna be corrected so you just let them talk? That's what I learned. Just let them talk lmao.

She really tried to tell me that me drinking beer every day backfires against my training [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

DUMB *****.
Yup and unless you just walk away from the convo they're usually the type to keep going and going and going...

Last edited:
Pounding beers every day but will never catch you eating a bowl of cereal ever? Was it you that said this or nah :rofl:

DUMB *****.

Yeah bro my neighbor who went on a rant about milk having nthing good for you and is a big scam. FOH. I let him have his day but I felt like I took a L

pulled 415x1 on deadlifts today (pr) on my lunch break today

prior did 315x8 and 365x3

did sprint

think I could of did more got tired at the end.....

Last edited:
Swam for the first time in ages today. Laps for 40 minutes or so.

Felt like I was moving through quicksand.

Pounding beers every day but will never catch you eating a bowl of cereal ever? Was it you that said this or nah :rofl:
Lmao nah I eat cereal. F the bull.

DUMB *****.

Yeah bro my neighbor who went on a rant about milk having nthing good for you and is a big scam. FOH. I let him have his day but I felt like I took a L
Lmao she told me how is it possible when beer has a lot of calories....like ***** I drank 5 bud lights, not 5 colt 45's.

I know a few people like that. You'll invent something and they'll try to tell you how you're invention should work.

I went cancel my pf memebership the other day never went there and i been a member for 3 years..

Them 10 dollars add up....they lost me with no water jugs and not doing stuff to scare people...

Last edited:
Random

Still dont understand pizza monday at planet fitness

End random

Yeah I don't get that either. I mean, I get the idea of the "judgment free zone", and that's cool, but why do "Pizza Monday" or "Bagel Whatever"? Just to keep people hooked and have a cycle? Lol

Damn didnt even realize theres 3 in toronto. Bouta go steal their 75-100lbs dumbbells :lol:

Back
Top Bottom