STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anyone recommend a carb calculator or perhaps a carb breakdown? I gotta drop about 20-25 lbs and my doctor told me to keep my carbs low since I was teetering on pre-diabetes. I know when I used to venture off with carb-backloading, I was doing no more than 30 a day for that initial 10 day reboot but I don't think I can go that low again.

I'm at about 201 at 5'9. I don't look like I weigh that much I'm starting to feel it. I emailed my doctor to see what that carb range would look like but I haven't got a response yet.
Damn bro sorry to hear that. You could log what you eat into myfitnesspal. Then at the bottom of your daily log, you select "Nutrition". Then select the Nutrients tab and it gives you a break down of you macros. 

Something like this

Hope this helps. I wasn't sure what you meant by carb calculator.

Damn bro sorry to hear that. You could log what you eat into myfitnesspal. Then at the bottom of your daily log, you select "Nutrition". Then select the Nutrients tab and it gives you a break down of you macros. 

Something like this

Hope this helps. I wasn't sure what you meant by carb calculator.
I appreciate it bruv. It can be reversed. I just gotta be smart with what food I'm consuming.

I've done the MyFitnessPal before but I find logging to be a drag for the most part. Gotta be more disciplined.

What I meant by carb calculator is a calculator that'll give you your daily recommended carb intake based on your current weight and goal weight. Maybe MyFitnessPal does this, I gotta look back into it.

I appreciate it bruv. It can be reversed. I just gotta be smart with what food I'm consuming.

I've done the MyFitnessPal before but I find logging to be a drag for the most part. Gotta be more disciplined.

What I meant by carb calculator is a calculator that'll give you your daily recommended carb intake based on your current weight and goal weight. Maybe MyFitnessPal does this, I gotta look back into it.

iifym.com you can even adjust the carbs with the slider once it gives you your macros and it will adjust the protein and fat sliders to balance out.

Where are you guys going for pre-made lifting/running playlists? Tidal's selection is kind of weak, so I guess I can build my own. I don't have Spotify.

:nerd:

Where are you guys going for pre-made lifting/running playlists? Tidal's selection is kind of weak, so I guess I can build my own. I don't have Spotify.

I still have my own. I can't **** with anyone else to do my workout soundtrack.

I'm too lazy to start piecing one together on Tidal :lol: which is why I was looking for a set to stream or whatnot.

Its Dark and Hell is Hot, Flesh of My Flesh Blood of My Blood, And Then There Was X

I'm too lazy to start piecing one together on Tidal :lol: which is why I was looking for a set to stream or whatnot.

I feel like any workout playlist not made by me is going to have Darude "Sandstorm" or some ****.

Which is only a good look if you're Wanderlei Silva.

Man Karl Malone in his prime supposedly was 4.8% bF at 6'9 256 :x i know dude was a ******* beast but that just doesnt sound right

You can tell he used to hit the weights he was pretty built in his playing days. So was Big Ben

You can tell he used to hit the weights he was pretty built in his playing days. So was Big Ben

No doubt he was a beast but 4.8%? Tyson in his prime was 12%. That 4.8 seems kinda low, i dunno i could be wrong.

Man Karl Malone in his prime supposedly was 4.8% bF at 6'9 256
sick.gif
i know dude was a ******* beast but that just doesnt sound right
dude def. juiced

prolly where his ego kicked in to overdrive too lol

And you're not exaggerating. :lol:

The work load of an 82 game season could very well kill you at under 5% bf. :lol:

:lol: thats why i couldnt believe it. Do some bodybuilders get around 5%? Probably, but thats only for the day of the competition. Plus theyre not running/sprinting, blocking shots, battling for rebounds, posting guys on the block. Mailman was playing against dudes like Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Barkley, Rodman damn near every night.

No way a person walks around at 5% bf let alone a huge guy and professional athlete like malone. They will die

Yep. For him to play basketball at under 5%.........I wanna say is physiologically impossible. I mean, one can function but to be faster/stronger than most of the NBA......it's not possible at that BF %. You could be the towel boy at that, but not running around posting up/dunking/rebounding on cats.

:lol: thats why i couldnt believe it. Do some bodybuilders get around 5%? Probably, but thats only for the day of the competition. Plus theyre not running/sprinting, blocking shots, battling for rebounds, posting guys on the block. Mailman was playing against dudes like Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Barkley, Rodman damn near every night.

For competions i can see bodybuilders get that low but its literally just for the competition. I want to say no one walks around at such low bf, noone. They will need a wheelchair to get around

For competions i can see bodybuilders get that low but its literally just for the competition. I want to say no one walks around at such low bf, noone. They will need a wheelchair to get around

A wheelchair? :lol: why? You need fat to move ya legs or something? Is 5% unhealthy?

Back
Top Bottom