STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I haven't used my belt in a minute either. I'll throw one on for like 445 plus for reps but no need I'm not tired and pulling a double or something.

I don't use it because it always squeezes whatever's in my stomach up in my mouth and it's gross af.

I haven't used my belt in a minute either. I'll throw one on for like 445 plus for reps but no need I'm not tired and pulling a double or something.

I don't use it because it always squeezes whatever's in my stomach up in my mouth and it's gross af.

Bruhhhhhh I thought I was the only one lol. **** got me burping like crazy lol

I been sticking around 4plates DL and 3squats for the most part, don't really use it as much as before when I was chasing 5

Last two weeks had a lymph node infection in my neck and couldn't workout at all. Went to the doctors to do some blood work. The day I had the test I didn't mention anything about my workout or diet. A few days later I got a call back about my results and doc immediately said cut the whey protein out since it was affecting my kidneys. She said plant based protein is okay though. Any plant based protein recommendations? Also anyone else have kidney red flags from protein?

Last two weeks had a lymph node infection in my neck and couldn't workout at all. Went to the doctors to do some blood work. The day I had the test I didn't mention anything about my workout or diet. A few days later I got a call back about my results and doc immediately said cut the whey protein out since it was affecting my kidneys. She said plant based protein is okay though. Any plant based protein recommendations? Also anyone else have kidney red flags from protein?

how was the whey affecting your kidneys?

Bruhhhhhh I thought I was the only one lol. **** got me burping like crazy lol

I been sticking around 4plates DL and 3squats for the most part, don't really use it as much as before when I was chasing 5

Dude I hate that ****. :lol: I need to start using it again though and getting after that 500.

Bench 135 10x10 90 second whole way through and didn't pin myself for the first time since starting gvt.

Cable rows 120 pounds 15x10 bout 45 seconds between sets. Volume days are kind of fun now since I'm seeing some size from it.

It couldn't have been my form. I don't want to be "that guy" but my form is pretty good in deads.

Herniated disk I doubt. Bulging...maybe? Should I get that checked? I feel no pain.

I thought that this was a myth.

I did mad research and read that between intra-abdominal pressure and pushing you're thoracic cavity against the belt one would be getting that work in.

P. S. Aren't you a P. T. or something along those lines? I got back pain. Bless me with some tips :nerd:

I am a personal trainer. What kinda back pain? Any specifics papi?

Muscular? Nerve? Any numbness?

Put a heat pad on your back and do some stretching.

Do wall stretches for hip flexors/quads. Do pigeon for hamstring/piriformis. And do dead hangs to stretch and decompress back.

Your core still gets plenty of use even with a belt on.

Beltless is more for cool points than anything.

Deficit DL this morning With SL DL's...tthen row the rest of the session. Overall good pump!

How long does it take for your brain to mentally adjust to what your body looks like?

I remember when I was gaining weight my mind still had me viewing myself how I looked at 190. Now that I'm losing weight I still view myself at my max of 236 even though I haven't weighed that much in six months.

How long does it take for your brain to mentally adjust to what your body looks like?

I remember when I was gaining weight my mind still had me viewing myself how I looked at 190. Now that I'm losing weight I still view myself at my max of 236 even though I haven't weighed that much in six months.

When I put on shirts that were slightly loose and then they were tight in the chest, arms and shoulders I knew that work was paying off.

I feel like as a society we tend to think body image issues only affect women. That's a lie. Stay on your course and don't get rattled. You see yourself everyday so of course you won't notice the small incremental changes.

When I put on shirts that were slightly loose and then they were tight in the chest, arms and shoulders I knew that work was paying off.

I've noticed some old shirts are starting to fit better again, though not perfectly. So I'm getting there. But the visual aspect of looking in the mirror. It all looks the same.

Hit some shoulders and legs. Squats first time in a couple weeks. Whooped my ***. Switched accessory work to 3sets of 12. Gonna take more rest days per week.

what body area yall think has came along in the recent months/years?

I would have to say my shoulders, I can't recall really doing any in depth shoulder work over the years. Maybe a lateral front raise here and there.

I would have to say my shoulders, I can't recall really doing any in depth shoulder work over the years. Maybe a lateral front raise here and there.

core

Back and lately I've noticed my triceps looking kinda hectic (shoutout dips)

Back
Top Bottom