STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

There's a video of dude deadlifting and I guess a blood vessel or something in his neck starts bleeding. I thought it was his nose, but I don't think so.

Did a quick YouTube search. Go to like 5:40

Shoulda hit squats instead of chest... Woulda hit 500 with the power of Kobe on my side

IMG_20171001_113202.jpg

That bleeding out your pores life

I'm always conflicted on how impressed I am with strong *** dudes on steriods

Thats impressive no matter what. Its not like he took a shot of Test or Tren and then walked straight to the gym and did that. Steroids are just one of the things that get you to that level... I don't like how Americans in general have such a negative look on them when it comes BBing or Powerlifting but praise people in the Olympics when they do the same **** just don't look like it. (speaking in general not directing this at you)

The crazy thing us that dude is tall with long arms...he shouldn't be beasting on bench like that

Strong is strong. If anything he can go with a wide grip and it eliminates some of the ROM.

Krill holds the world record in bench and he is like 6'8".

regarding tht dude passing out, i remember i tried for 315 DL and couldnt get it 1cm off the ground.. and back then i could barely hit 225 for reps :smh::lol: i dont know what i was thinking going for 315.

now, it really is about the small PRs. that 5lb PR adds up and eventually you'll get where you want.

Yeah it's a big adjustment after that beginner phase when you could almost just step foot in the gym and make gains.

Moving up 5lbs can take weeks.

I don't even care about numbers anymore. If that's what you're worried about you'll just get frustrated and injured.

If you're lifting on a regular basis with intensity your numbers will go up.

Had no energy today so I kept it pretty chill.
Dl
3x3 405
3x3 pause dl just below the knees w/ 315

Trap bar farmer carries 3 sets to fail with 200 pounds on the bar don't know the bar weight.

Gvt lat pull down @100#

It's nice to have a # as a goal to chase, but for me once I got there I was like "OK now what?" :lol: I don't plan on competing so I don't think I'll push myself any higher in terms of weight, just tryna make what I lift now feel easier and if my Max goes up it goes up. Everyone has a ceiling, a limit tho. Im not gonna be Larry wheels lol, I just wanna enjoy lifting weights.

Still chasing 3 plates like a crackhead chasing that first high tho :frown:

Yeah I mean I got goals but it's not just like a number. 4 plate squat and 5 plate dl is in the close future. But I'm trying to work on repping out weight too.

I wanna hit all those lifts at about 170. I'm down 7 pounds from 187 and starting to not look like a potato. I'm trying to be lean and strong af now. The bulk phase was fun while it lasted but after a three year bulk I gotta clean it up. But it did what it should do, I started frail and weak af and now I got a good foundation to work with.

Messed up my sleep schedule so I'm staying up until tomorrow night.

Made some breakfast.
20171002_002332.jpg

795 calories, ~15 carbs thanks to the breading on the chicken, 76g protein, 54g fat

PS. A tip for people who like cream in their coffee but are on keto/low/no carb. If you heavily shake then spray whip cream at a funny angle it comes out like a liquid drip. It makes great creamer with no carbs.

Yeah I mean I got goals but it's not just like a number. 4 plate squat and 5 plate dl is in the close future. But I'm trying to work on repping out weight too.

I wanna hit all those lifts at about 170. I'm down 7 pounds from 187 and starting to not look like a potato. I'm trying to be lean and strong af now. The bulk phase was fun while it lasted but after a three year bulk I gotta clean it up. But it did what it should do, I started frail and weak af and now I got a good foundation to work with.

That transformation photo from when you went from frail to big still ranks top 5 transformation photos I’ve ever seen lol

5 plate deadlift goal is fading...not sure if it's as important to me anymore.

Hit 1k club already too, soooo....lol
5 plate DL was one of my goals too but I’ve been too scared to try to go up until I can rep out like 10 @ 405. 3 plate bench is the last thing I’m chasing since I already hit 4 plate squat

5 plate DL was one of my goals too but I’ve been too scared to try to go up until I can rep out like 10 @ 405. 3 plate bench is the last thing I’m chasing since I already hit 4 plate squat

Don't be scared homie. In high school you was the man homie.

Haha for real though, just try it, whats the worst that could happen? 405x10 would put you well over 500.

If anyone is interested in joining a Life Time Fitness, I have 5 codes to give away this month for discounted rates, no join fees, and a couple other perks.

Message me if interested. I'd email you the offer and you sign up online. They usually go fast so heads up. See image for full details...

Attachments

• referral.jpg
    referral.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom