STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know it's been said a million times, but I just wanna vent. I cannot stand dudes that take equipment from one area, and use it for some dumb ****.

There is one bench press in my gym. Multiple 45 lb bars but one bench. Dude is doing bent rows in front of the bench for some reason. Cool, I'll grab one of the 2 ****ing bars in the empty squat racks. Or maybe the one laying on the ground where people do deadlifts. But dude is in front of the bench. So I politely try to fix this

Me: hey my man, can I use this bench for bench press right quick?

Him: I'm super setting rows with triceps work.....over there

Me???? Soooo I can grab another bar, I just need to use this bench......the only bench.....for bench press.

Him: yeah I just have 3 more sets of this then you can use it.

Me: K. I'm gonna load up 45s on this bar and use this bench as soon as you go over there to do "triceps work". Feel free to take them all off after each of my sets.

Him: ? (Goes upstairs and does cardio)

I wanted to throw a ****ing plate across the room. Theres a million places to go and do whatever, 1 bench. It's not that hard to comprehend. Word to biceps curls in the squat rack, gets me triggered.

Lol people are stupid fam.

This lady did something similar once. Same deal, one bench press, and she's doing kickbacks. I politely ask to use it and she tells me she can't cuz the other benches are inclined. I adjust them flat for her and she says ok so you use them.

I was dumb founded

ahat ahat
latest

It's damn hard not to be rude to people sometimes. I'm naturally polite and easy going but people sure test my limits sometimes. That lady woulda got flinched for sure :lol:

New gym I’m going to only has 2 squat racks and I already see it’s gonna be an issue in weeks to come. Had a couple doing rows there with a 25 or less on each side in one rack and somebody squatting in the other. Coulda easily grabbed an empty bar and did it out in the open somewhere else but they wanted to take up one of the racks smh.

New gym I’m going to only has 2 squat racks and I already see it’s gonna be an issue in weeks to come. Had a couple doing rows there with a 25 or less on each side in one rack and somebody squatting in the other. Coulda easily grabbed an empty bar and did it out in the open somewhere else but they wanted to take up one of the racks smh.

People love hogging the squat rack. Females especially be on the squat racks for hours. Good luck tryna use :lol:

Gonna start hitting squats in the curl rack...

Update : Since I started Keto/IF in April i finally passed the 20lb mark. Its gotten easier as you go, but I admit I've had a few drunken slip ups.

Last edited:
I used the squat rack for rows today simply because I really don’t feel like deadlifting that **** up every time. But my gym is small And it was dead in there.

I’ll gladly move if someone needs to squat though.

I curl in the squat rack or row.

But we have like 15. I wouldn’t do that if they all were taken. People are dense as hell.

Day 2: Squat/ Sumo

Squat:
2x5 @ 45
1x3 @ 95
1x3 @ 135
1x3 @ 185
1x5 @ 265
1x3 @ 300
1x1+ [3] @ 335
1x3 @ 315
1x3 @ 300
1x3 @ 280
1x5 @ 265
1x5 @ 245
1x5+ [8] @ 225

Sumo DL:
1x5 @ 205
1x5 @ 245
1x3 @ 285
1x5 @ 285
1x7 @ 285
1x4 @ 285
1x6 @ 285
1x8 @ 285

Pulldowns 3x12
Leg Press 4x12
Seated Leg Curl 3x12
Standing Calf 3x15
Cable Crunch 3x12

These stories funny as hell.

Ish in my gym, people do shrugs right in front of the db rack. So I make it super awkward and slide in right in front of them to get a weight I need....then they got the nerve to look at me funny like I inconvenienced them. Foh with your weak *** 55lb db shrugs...

These stories funny as hell.

Ish in my gym, people do shrugs right in front of the db rack. So I make it super awkward and slide in right in front of them to get a weight I need....then they got the nerve to look at me funny like I inconvenienced them. Foh with your weak *** 55lb db shrugs...

:lol:

Last gym I was at this frail dude would grab 80s or 90s and do "lunges" right in front of the DB rack, from one end to the other. I put lunges in quotations cuz he barely had ROM and his whole body was shaking. Foh with that **** lol

:lol:

Last gym I was at this frail dude would grab 80s or 90s and do "lunges" right in front of the DB rack, from one end to the other. I put lunges in quotations cuz he barely had ROM and his whole body was shaking. Foh with that **** lol

Lol!

Goddamn *******z

Brief update on what I've been on.
Been doing Athlean X inferno Max size for a bit. I enjoyed doing AX-1 a long time ago and said F it. I'll try a new program. I watch his videos online all the time so figured why not just cop the program.
Its a three month program and I just started month 2. Felt kinda dumb starting this a week into Ramadan, but whatever. :lol: Tried to eat as much as a I could when I could. Also sorry for the late Eid Mubarak brothers.
Luckily the first month was pretty easy. Pretty much german volume training. Two main exercise followed by simple exercises to failure
10x10 Incline DB Bench Press (65lbs db's)
5x5 Underhand Barbell Rows (185lbs

Pro-Pain Finisher
push ups to failure than you have 4.5 minutes to complete that failure number x 2
inverted rows to failure than you have 4.5 minutes to complete that failure number x2)
Splits where chest/back, ham/quad, rest, bicep/tricep, shoulder/traps, challenge(can go in depth if anyone cares. They were brutal).

This month is the building phase and I'm sore as ****.
Super set x 2: Floor DB flys 6-9 RM (70lbs DB)
DB Incline Bench Press 6-9 RM(75 lbs DB)
DB Incline Bench Press 10 RM reps (70lbs,65,60)
Bench press 6-9 RM 5 sets (185 lbs)
Chest finisher
3 rounds DB press to failure, dip stretch, cable cross.

Triceps
Super set x2: DB Inverted Kickbacks 6-9(20 lbs)
DB Incline Tricep Extensions (20lbs)
DB Incline Tricep Extensions 10 RM x 3 (30 lbs)
Close Grip Bench Press 6-9 RM x 5 (135 lbs)
Finisher:
tricep push downs to failure than a second set 1.5x the number done in the first set.
I'll post the leg workout later.
Hopefully that all makes sense.
Honestly at first I kind of regretted paying the money for the program because the workouts where so simply, but after the first month I felt good, learned a few new things, videos where helpful and this month so far has been brutal, so I'm glad I started this.
I'll give a full review when I finish the three months.

That looks good to me. I love simply stuff that’s super set or till failure or both at the same time.

Leave the gym in an hour just wrecked.

Hump Day:

OHP/Incline:

OHP:
2x5 @ 45
1x3 @ 60
1x3 @ 75
1x3 @ 95
1x5 @ 115
1x3 @ 130
1x1+ [3] @ 145
1x3 @ 140
1x3 @ 130
1x3 @ 125
1x5 @ 115
1x5 @ 110
1x5+ [12] @100

Incline BP (SS/ Cable Rear Delt Flye 3x12)
1x6 @ 100
1x5 @ 125
1x3 @ 150
1x5 @ 150
1x7 @ 150
1x4 @ 150
1x6 @ 150
1x8 @ 150

DB Lateral Raise (light) 6x12
Incline DB Press 3x12
Seated Tricep Press 2x10
Face Pulls 3x15
Overhead Cable Press 5x8 (Pyramid up/down)

You started last months my dude; ain’t no plateau.

Sounds like you’re a beginner just keep at it.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Plateau at 135? Naaaaaaaaaa :lol:

A lot of new lifters don't knw what a plateau is. There so used to seeing quick noobie gains so the moment it takes a bit longer to make gains, they mistaken that as a plateau.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Plateau at 135? Naaaaaaaaaa :lol:

A lot of new lifters don't knw what a plateau is. There so used to seeing quick noobie gains so the moment it takes a bit longer to make gains, they mistaken that as a plateau.
I knew he was a beginner when he said his max jumped by 35 pounds in a month.

If our max jumped by 35 pounds in a year we’d be diddy bopping non stop. :rofl:

Yo Tank Top Master Tank Top Master , thanks for the suggestion the other day about alternating my OHP/BP. You suggested leading one day with a 5/3/1 style and then following it up with 5x10 of the other lift. (For example, day 1 OHP 5/3/1 + BP 5x10 | Day 2 BP 5/3/1 + OHP 5x10)

Only been a few workouts but it’s brutal. Had to adjust the weight a few times to get right, but it feels good so far. Haven’t lifted like that in some time and I think it’s gonna help with my overall strength.

Back
Top Bottom