STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Working so far for me. Also I started writing down the junk I eat and review it at the end of the week. I am completely ashamed of some of the things I consumed in the past (like a whole box of cosmic brownies in one sitting)

We've all been there man :lol:

College years were the worst. Binge drink until 3am and then go to work on the Taco Bell dollar menu. Wake up at noon, watch football, drink all day and eat pizza, nachos, wings and all that. :sick:

We've all been there man :lol:

College years were the worst. Binge drink until 3am and then go to work on the Taco Bell dollar menu. Wake up at noon, watch football, drink all day and eat pizza, nachos, wings and all that. :sick:

Speak for yourself. Brb ate like ****, never lifted/ran, and still lost 15 lbs freshman year. Ended up under 145 lbs @ 6'1".:sick::lol::smh:

Also massages. And eat better like mentioned, stopped using sugar in my coffee and a gallon of water through the day on gym days worked for me.
idk if anyone else is like this, but i only take my coffee black. IDK how people do light and sweet or do those mixed drinks at strabucks

Back
Top Bottom