STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No coffee/tea here. I'll drink tea if I'm sick and love the smell of coffee/coffeehouses, but hate the taste and fact it turns your teeth brown...

The only liquids I ingest are water (mixed with Hyde before lifting) and 2% milk and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

Green tea as well.

Shorty I been messing with is a dental hygienist. She told me use a straw when I drink green tea. Shouts to her.

My coworkers are legit coffee addicts. Like will go zombie or angry at a drop of a dime without morning coffee

Mine too. Multiple cups a day too.

What the competition look like?:nerd:

No competition haha. If you're in good to great shape you'll light up the screen and the instructors will shout you out/compliment you constantly. Its the instructors job to hype you up but everyone else will take notice too.

Orange theory is popular here too.

Not gonna hate. Sometimes you just wanna go to the gym and have someone tell you what to do. As long as you’re doing something is all that matters.
It’s good but the selling point is a HR monitor that gives you points. You can do that yourself. If you need the motivation I a understand that. Generally speaking of course

It’s good but the selling point is a HR monitor that gives you points. You can do that yourself. If you need the motivation I a understand that. Generally speaking of course

Of course. It’s stupid for any of us to go there , but for people new to working out who only do anything for likes it’s fine.

They’ll post their hr on social media be proud and maybe go again. :lol:

My point is I’m not about to clown anyone trying to better themselves no matter how elementary it is to us.

No competition haha. If you're in good to great shape you'll light up the screen and the instructors will shout you out/compliment you constantly. Its the instructors job to hype you up but everyone else will take notice too.

What da single broads lookin like?

Of course. It’s stupid for any of us to go there , but for people new to working out who only do anything for likes it’s fine.

They’ll post their hr on social media be proud and maybe go again. :lol:

My point is I’m not about to clown anyone trying to better themselves no matter how elementary it is to us.
Oh no doubt. Not knocking it at all. Heck I’m addicted to my Apple Watch points or whatever and those things aren’t even accurate. Everyone’s got something

Oh no doubt. Not knocking it at all. Heck I’m addicted to my Apple Watch points or whatever and those things aren’t even accurate. Everyone’s got something
lmao same here. almost equally to panic mode if i dont have my watch or headphones charged. im the i need my music to workout type.

No Apple Watch gang.

I don’t know if I’m washed or what but my phone constantly going off annoys me so I don’t want a watch.

I’ll straight up leave my phone in my lunch box at work and dog everyone for 10 hours. :lol:

No Apple Watch gang.

I don’t know if I’m washed or what but my phone constantly going off annoys me so I don’t want a watch.

I’ll straight up leave my phone in my lunch box at work and dog everyone for 10 hours. :lol:
im on and off in terms of phone/screen time. i dont really rely on my phone outside of booking my appointments and also music

Yeah, I don’t mind using it for that stuff.

But if you got people constantly texting you bs that isn’t important or asking me hella questions I’m probably gonna ignore you for a while to break the cycle.

This thread is delivering here lately, just got caught up :lol:

To the homie that got in that little verbal altercation, you totally started that :rofl: you cant lift in a commercial gym and never expect someone to ask you how many sets you have left on something, its just a part of the territory at those places, if you cant handle that or the fact that some people have horrible people skills then you should probably just lift at home. I probably would have got a little aggressive too if you gave me that response, but I know how to ask someone how much they have left without being a **** and that guy might not have so I won't judge you without being there.

Kind of funny because I had a little verbal spout with someone for the first time at my gym about a month ago, the guy definitely had no gym etiquette and doesn't lift but he went aggressive real quick and I kind of snapped :lol: hindsight is always 20/20 but its funny how a situation can be totally different just be one little thing, dude just didn't know how going to the gym works.

Y'all remember the EC stack back in the day?

Best fat burner combo ever, probably terrible for the body, but best fat burner ever lol.

Y'all remember the EC stack back in the day?

Best fat burner combo ever, probably terrible for the body, but best fat burner ever lol.

Maaaaaan my boy put me on this one fat burner. I was in love with it till amazon removed it. Come to find out the company changed the ingredients for whatever reason and it became wack.

I forgot the damn name of it

Anyone else here lift with degenerative disc disease?

I know there has to be someone else.

Probably lots of folks. I was diagnosed with spondylosis over 10 years ago in my mid 30's... My problems are mostly sacral and lower lumbar. Dropping 30 pounds and getting my core strong has virtually eliminated my sciatica on both sides despite the small fractures in some of my vertebrae. Back when I was diagnosed, they wanted to do some sort of surgery that was not guaranteed to work to deal with problems in my s1 disc. F that..

Probably lots of folks. I was diagnosed with spondylosis over 10 years ago in my mid 30's... My problems are mostly sacral and lower lumbar. Dropping 30 pounds and getting my core strong has virtually eliminated my sciatica on both sides despite the small fractures in some of my vertebrae. Back when I was diagnosed, they wanted to do some sort of surgery that was not guaranteed to work to deal with problems in my s1 disc. F that..

Good **** bro. Respect. Keep grinding.

We in pain anyways, why not have something to show for it right?

Good **** bro. Respect. Keep grinding.

We in pain anyways, why not have something to show for it right?

I was in pain constantly, not anymore. What is your issue?

It has been a lot of trial and error for me, but in the end getting stronger core/legs and more flexible was the cure. I still get some pain when things get tight, but keeping active keeps the pain away for the most part.

Squats: 365 1x2 rpe 8 then 325 3x4
Bench: 260 1x2 rpe 8.5 then 240 3x4
Goblet Bulgarian Split squat: 60 3x8
Weighted plank: 3x40 second with 35lb
Db shoulder press: 3x12

Back
Top Bottom