STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

15min metcon? What's that? Thought metcons are shoes :lol:

Yo this Illness so wack. I'm down to 210 :smh: can't wait to get back in the gym and start boxing again. Gonna be rough but **** it

Fitness Guru Who Allegedly Scammed Customers Says She Was Overwhelmed When Business Took Off: 'I'm Sorry'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...-took-off-im-sorry/ar-BBV1G97?ocid=spartandhp

BBV1INk.img

A fitness guru who allegedly scammed customers says she is sorry.

Brittany Dawn, 26, has a massive following thanks to the grueling workout routines she posts on social media. She also claims to be a diet expert. But Dawn is under fire for allegedly scamming women out of millions of dollars.

The alleged victims claim they paid for one-on-one workout and diet advice that never happened.

Allison Cisler told Inside Edition she paid $200 but never got the personal fitness training she expected and was blocked on Dawn's social media when she complained.

“A lot of people feel betrayed, they feel angry, they feel hurt, they feel scammed, and they feel there is a big sense of injustice here,” she said.

Clarissa Woody said she paid $500 for a personalized fitness plan but her emails seeking one-on-one time were ignored.

“To sit here now and say that I feel like I was scammed by someone who was an idol to me is really disappointing,” Woody said.

Five thousand women who say they are victims have formed a Facebook group called “Brittany Dawn Fitness Complaints,” while 11,000 people have signed an online petition calling on the Federal Trade Commission to “Stop Brittany Dawn Fitness Scams.”

“I'm sorry. I realize I messed up!” Dawn tearfully said in a video apology. “I please ask for you guys to leave my family and my friends out of this and for the death threats to stop.”

She said she was overwhelmed with when her business took off almost overnight and she's trying to arrange refunds.

“I'm sorry! I am a human. I’m a human being trying to be in this world like anyone else I make mistakes,” she said.

The Texas Attorney General is also investigation Dawn's business practices after receiving a number of complaints.

Fitness Guru Who Allegedly Scammed Customers Says She Was Overwhelmed When Business Took Off: 'I'm Sorry'

Just checked her IG. She looks like your basic skinny AWG.:sick:

:stoneface:

We need to form up and become fitness gurus, boyos. All we need to do is not be fat and people will pay us hundreds of dollars for basic info they could Google or find through trial and error.

Who's with me?

In today’s age if you can’t figure things out on your own then you never wanted it to begin with. I’d pay for a chef out of convenience but that’s it.

As for that “guru” all I can’t do is laugh

In today’s age if you can’t figure things out on your own then you never wanted it to begin with. I’d pay for a chef out of convenience but that’s it.

As for that “guru” all I can’t do is laugh

"Oh she's pretty let me Venmo her $500" :lol::sick:

I've paid for a couple Athlean X programs before. I got a nice 3 month program with each one with a bunch of new works outs and techniques I've never seen or used before. I utilize those techniques and exercises still. I love the core training section a lot. I do feel like I over paid though for sure. Especially since I never used the nutrition part.

Last edited:
I've paid for a couple Athlean X programs before. I got a nice 3 month program with each one with a bunch of new works outs and techniques I've never seen or used before. I utilize those techniques and exercises still. I love the core training section a lot. I do feel like I over paid though for sure. Especially since I never used the nutrition part.

how much did you pay?

im currently on a 3 month program and I pay monthly. $80 a month.

You're in much better hands with AX obviously.

But still you really don't need to pay for anything. Way too much free info on reddit, YT, social media, etc.

how much did you pay?

im currently on a 3 month program and I pay monthly. $80 a month.
It was 100 for the 3 month program and life time access to the site which has a lot. Like people have stated in here, you really don't have to pay for anything with the info available, but it is nice having workouts laid out for you for 3 entire months including videos and instructions for every exercise and how to perform them correctly. You're also changing things up every week so you're not doing the same thing every day. Kept things interesting and fun for me.
You can do all of that on your own with research if you wanna spend the time.

sounds like a nice deal.

idk if i agree 100% with the "you dont have to pay anything". I think it really depends on your goals.
For exaple if you're getting into powerlifting seriously, I think you need a coach and someone to program for you.
mainly because its hard to program yourself (not saying its impossible) and not have some kind of bias when creating your own program.

just my 2 cents

sounds like a nice deal.

idk if i agree 100% with the "you dont have to pay anything". I think it really depends on your goals.
For exaple if you're getting into powerlifting seriously, I think you need a coach and someone to program for you.
mainly because its hard to program yourself (not saying its impossible) and not have some kind of bias when creating your own program.

just my 2 cents

If competitive power lifting is the goal, then yeah you need to get a coach and go to an actual power lifting facility.

I was under the assumption we were talking about folks seeking out general training and nutrition programs like they were for the AWG above.

If competitive power lifting is the goal, then yeah you need to get a coach and go to an actual power lifting facility.

I was under the assumption we were talking about folks seeking out general training and nutrition programs like they were for the AWG above.

^This. PL, Oly guys, boxers, MMA/wrestlers/BJJ, etc. doesn't really count. Hell, if you wanted to be a professional XF athlete that would also be different.

We talking regular *** gals (and thirsty dudes) tryna look skinny, tan, and have no discernible muscle tone.

Back
Top Bottom