STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah probably. I just remember people saying that we gotta keep it the thread alive for him a long time ago.

Well I pulled the trigger. Just went all rep fitness, the barbell too. It was just easier since I already paid for shipping they they have good reviews anyways. Plus it’s a chrome power bar for 220 bucks with 1500 pound capacity. I’m not bending it...

Rack with dip attachment
Chrome power bar
Adjustable bench
510 pounds of plates .89 a pound

Came out to $1,333 shipped. I really don’t think I would have done better on Craigslist especially if you factor in time piecing it together and stalking it.

Worst comes to worst the bar sucks and I replace it down the line.

I wanted to lift today, got off work late missed gym closed so I got pissed and said **** it. Now I can work late and make that OT money and still lift.

Anybody in here run a template from 5/3/1 Forever? If so, what was your experience with it?

Currently running a play out of Jim's playbook.
whoo.png

I ran 5/3/1 for 6 months and started failing all my lifts after that.

I was making gains for a while though on it.

Well I pulled the trigger. Just went all rep fitness, the barbell too. It was just easier since I already paid for shipping they they have good reviews anyways. Plus it’s a chrome power bar for 220 bucks with 1500 pound capacity. I’m not bending it...

Rack with dip attachment
Chrome power bar
Adjustable bench

Came out to $1,333 shipped. I really don’t think I would have done better on Craigslist especially if you factor in time piecing it together and stalking it.

I wanted to lift today, got off work late missed gym closed so I got pissed and said **** it. Now I can work late and make that OT money and still lift.

That’s dope. Setup in the basement?

That’s dope. Setup in the basement?

Yeah, I had to get a 6ft rack because the ceiling is low, 100 year old house... I’m short though so whatever. I won’t hit my head.

Other than that I think it will be good. I’ll just do shoulder press seated or save that for the weekend gym sessions, that’s really the only reason I went with an adjustable bench.

Got my condition up to improve my running around the track but my legs tire out. Is it my form while running or the leg day that's killing me? I do leg day twice out of the week

Got my condition up to improve my running around the track but my legs tire out. Is it my form while running or the leg day that's killing me? I do leg day twice out of the week

it’s probably just that your legs aren’t used to going for that long. it’ll take time but it’ll improve. could also be that your current pace is too much too soon. find a pace that’s sustainable for a while. it’ll increase with time also

Rack with dip attachment
Chrome power bar
Adjustable bench

If you don’t mind, give a review once you have it setup. Rep is on my short list. Waiting to order til I hit up Legend here locally.

If you don’t mind, give a review once you have it setup. Rep is on my short list. Waiting to order til I hit up Legend here locally.

Yeah I will, the bar I got actually has great reviews, same with the bench and rack.

What’s legend? A gym with rep stuff?

Obviously rogue, elieko, elite fts etc will always be the winners but at the end of the day it’s not rocket science to make a barbell or rack.

I got a cheap rack too, I’m sure it won’t be the sturdiest but we’ll see. It has a 700 pound capacity so I’ll be good. But it’s not like it’s commercial or rogue quality but better than titan I hear.

Yeah I will, the bar I got actually has great reviews, same with the bench and rack.

What’s legend? A gym with rep stuff?

Obviously rogue, elieko, elite fts etc will always be the winners but at the end of the day it’s not rocket science to make a barbell or rack.

I got a cheap rack too, I’m sure it won’t be the sturdiest but we’ll see. It has a 700 pound capacity so I’ll be good. But it’s not like it’s commercial or rogue quality but better than titan I hear.
Equipment manufacturer located by me. They provide some of the stuff for the Arnold and other events.

https://www.instagram.com/the_real_legend_fitness/

Don’t make me bust out the daktari dunks and viotech trainers, soles will fall off but **** it.

Jk I don’t wanna see you pop the trunk.

No, you don't. Three-four pairs of Metcons, four pairs of Romaleos 2s & 3s, running shoes, rugular *** shoes, and some loafers. And I keep the Sabos in the gym bag until it's time to pull.
wow.png

Back
Top Bottom