STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I wouldn’t be too far off, but I haven’t snatched in years and years.

My banged up Shoulders aren’t doing anything compromising like that now.

Yeah even watching people do snatches hurts :lol:

Crazy to think how much mobility we have as kids only to slowly lose it because of the sedentary lives we're force into.

I’ve been doing hangs for a few years now. Also added scalpular pushups to my push-up routine. Knee raises when I can. Does that count? Gimme examples
1901069a64e5b9e675df394be23a4a5d--posture-stretches-scoliosis-exercises.jpg

This is for scoliosis.
Exercises like this help to reverse or even prevent the damage that the so called big 4 can, and will create.

1901069a64e5b9e675df394be23a4a5d--posture-stretches-scoliosis-exercises.jpg

This is for scoliosis.
Exercises like this help to reverse or even prevent the damage that the so called big 4 can, and will create.

*saved

I remember when we all got at you when you said you were built like Shannon Sharpe. :lol:

Since then, all you've posted is scripture when you've come in here. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

It most likely happened while I was attempting to do that idiotic squat everyday routine. Putting a heavy *** barbell on your back day after day is a no-no.

That protocol is for advanced gym monsters only.
ufdup.png

mjcry1.png
[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Are you calling me a newb?????

I knew it would be a task to improve my cardio and running. From the beginning I've been able to run 2 laps around the track. Today, I finally was able to reach three. It took two months . I'm starting to like leg day more than cardio :lol:

I knew it would be a task to improve my cardio and running. From the beginning I've been able to run 2 laps around the track. Today, I finally was able to reach three. It took two months . I'm starting to like leg day more than cardio :lol:
Cardio is life, literally. When your heart and lungs can make the push and last everything else can/will follow.

Cardio is life, literally. When your heart and lungs can make the push and last everything else can/will follow.
Definitely one of the greatest rewards is getting through a cardio session. Heart jumping out your chest and all

There’s years of research saying how army training destroys knees lol. Back in the day too when they’d run with all their gear, ouch. Army vets and knee/hip replacements are a match made in heaven for insurance companies
I ain't running in no damn gear but the unit I'm in runs a lot. There's always that one guy who loves to run and because he's in charge, EVERYBODY has to do it. I show up on Monday and they want to start the week off with a 4-5 mile run. Like bruh, how's this beneficial :lol:

Back
Top Bottom