STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I ain't running in no damn gear but the unit I'm in runs a lot. There's always that one guy who loves to run and because he's in charge, EVERYBODY has to do it. I show up on Monday and they want to start the week off with a 4-5 mile run. Like bruh, how's this beneficial :lol:
It is to a point but not all the time. Those dudes just watch too many movies

eYzGwbi.gif

This would probably be even funnier if I wasn't known to post vids of my lifts.:rolleyes

Do you though pleighboi. Make sure to come correct during PR season. :emoji_100:

I'll be using squat erryday/the Bulgarian Method again this year. How bout you?
sass2.png

did some clean tech work yesterday with 3 second pauses at 1” off the floor and at just above the knee. reset clean pull from floor. reset and power clean and jerk. didn’t go too heavy but that time under tension got me feeling it today. the Squats and RDLs before didn’t help either :lol:

gotta start doing these a couple times a week. timing feels a little off but i’m sure i’ll get it back soon

was looking at enlightened at safeway, gonna have to check it out

Enlightened is the best ice cream substitute IMO. Just make sure you buy and put it in the freezer asap! If it sits out too long it loses volume.

Last edited:
Put in an order for a hypervolt today since Dicks sporting had it for 20% off. Can’t wait to get it

Back
Top Bottom