STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just seen a dude ask another dude to take his picture while posing on the dumbbell rack. Strange times we live in

Anyway. How do y’all feel about the side lateral raise and the “pouring of the water” movement at the top of the lift. I feel it more when I do it like that but Athlean the 🐐 X says it’s harmful

If you're referring to "tip the cans" then I would agree that it is harmful.

Definitely messed up my rotator cuffs in high school doing that exercise.

bros, I want to drop 10 lbs. used to eat so good but the past couple years been eating like ****. need some encouragement right now. still active, still playing ball 3-4 times a week but diet is trash and I feel like crap.

bros, I want to drop 10 lbs. used to eat so good but the past couple years been eating like ****. need some encouragement right now. still active, still playing ball 3-4 times a week but diet is trash and I feel like crap.
Meal prep.

That'll make it so much easier. Spend some time on Sunday to make your meals for the week that way when you tired or just don't feel like cooking something healthy it's already there in the fridge.

EA21396A-B08A-43F8-B4F1-415B99463C40.jpeg

how I’m steppin into the gym tonight with my singlet on

430 squat pr. Tired as hell from driving to and back from DC but somehow I got it up even with my lower back being injured

1 week out. Depth check? I feel like I buried that ****

Good **** mane. Killed the depth.

Now you just gotta work on standing it up. That was kinda scary.

I try not to judge but the **** I see that goes in this gym is crazy

Some dude is doing seated rows while he has his whole *** sitting on top of a dumbell
this is a totally normal move especially if you dont gave the right machinery to hit that spot in the gym

Back
Top Bottom