STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I wouldn’t call myself swole but maybe burly???

I got big *** legs so swole enough to where real denim pants don’t fit.

I rock with lulu. Their dress shirts are fire too. I don’t feel like im gonna rip the back open.

My wife give my daughter all her old lulu stuff and if it doesn’t fit or it she doesn’t want it it goes on poshmark. :lol:

she gets me 25% or 30% off or whatever the industry discount is.

About to start a hypertrophy program, 8x8, and I wanted to know the amount of rest ya recommend between sets?

My face when I seen my mans with a belt on to do tricep pushdowns.
1575897513576.png

My face when I seen my mans with SBD sleeves on squatting 205 to parallel.
1575897626963.png

Have some $80 sleeves on but a 10¢ squat.

did a 16 hour fast yesterday
didnt hate it didnt love it i didnt get enough food in during the day. had a bitnof a cheat meal so I was ok the first 4-5 hours. but between the baby being sick and my wife being sick i had to stay awake later. night time is when it really started messing with me. prigram im on has me doing it once a week just to detoxify. i know this isnt how it really works. but could lead me in to IF later on.who knows. my wifes been on IF on and off for 6 months and shes dropped about 40lbs. (a lot was from having a baby last year)

I usually share this a couple times a year, in the spirit of Black Friday, if you're interested in joining a Life Time Fitness club near you, use my Friends and Family code:
  • $0 joining fee
  • $0 add on fee
  • Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30*
  • Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value).
  • One month (four lessons) of kid's group swim lessons for each junior added to the membership ($70 value).

LT loaded more codes into my account for end of the year, so if you missed this and want in, hit the link!

Alright so I’m bored with the 5x5 app. Any other app recommendations or should I just dive into a real science based program? Looking to build on These squat/deadlift/bench press numbers. No, I’m not sharing them yet

I’ve been using that app consistently since August. I feel like I’m decent at tracking and eating clean, and I can put in 3 good days a week without feeling completely washed

I’ve been using that app consistently since August. I feel like I’m decent at tracking and eating clean, and I can put in 3 good days a week without feeling completely washed
do something different like body building program for awhile mix it up
i recommend kaged muscle app pick a program in there

do something different like body building program for awhile mix it up
i recommend kaged muscle app pick a program in there

Would actually disagree.

chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest if you can only do 3 days a week and are still making progress, I would continue to do the (SL?) 5x5 program. August wasn't that long ago; most ppl run SL 5x5 for almost a year, depending on their training history.

Something like a bodybuilding program that tdogg2k tdogg2k suggested is prolly better suited to someone that has more time/energy/money to invest in it.

Perhaps finding another LP program that's 3 days a week would work? I for one think Fierce 5's would work just as well. ICF 5x5 was written by a quack but is just SL 5x5 with accessories programmed in.

theres plenty of bb programs that can work with 3 days a week too. 4-5 is optimal for auxiliary muscles but u can always throw them in the major muscle groups.
idk if hes doing a comp or not but why not do a little muscle confusion. give his body a break. hes been doing 4 months of 5x5

if you’re super serious about training to get your big 3 up, dm me but you gotta lift 4x a week.

but Tank Top Master Tank Top Master has ran many programs so his advice is def solid.

unless you’re like a complete noob.... then any program you run is gonna get you gains lol

Appreciate the feedback. Yea I’m not competing I feel like most PTs are only interested in comps or injury rehab don’t wanna waste anyone’s time :lol: I decided to increase the rep range and drop a few sets for the next 8-12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom