STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My girl got one, so I’m gonna get these pedal gains. ****s actually pretty fun. :lol:
49739E7F-B87B-4F9E-88EF-A7295BD20CAC.png
Before I hurt my knee last year I was doing indoor cycling a lot. On a good week I could do 80-90miles. Now that my knee is better I made a goal to do 275 miles this month. I just started again probably 2 weeks ago and I’m so slow compared to before it’s crazy. I was doing a faster RPM at a higher resistance

this is an average one from last year
EA5F46DE-41E4-4331-AE8A-D10C6A192C0A.png

compared to recently :frown: :frown:
70EC50B6-5356-41B3-B073-4F2EB8AFD132.png

I was doing 5 miles sub 18:30, 10 sub 36 and 15 sub 56. 2 goals I never accomplished were to do 3 under 10 min and eventually get to and consistently do 10 under 30. But now I’m just trying to get back to where I was

Damn dude, that’s still pretty beastly. you’ll get back to your old numbers for sure.

my cardio is so wack since all I’ve been doing is lifting lately since I got the bike. I’m just trying to get to middle of the pack consistently. I did a 15 minute HIIT classand almost died.

idk if I could even last an hour tbh unless it was super chill.

39552BD1-5A62-4D6B-BB24-AC40ED97B470.png

those intervals that nearly killed me. :lol:

that was after I hit a 5x5 squat at 3 plates. I’m gonna get like bwood056 bwood056

Last edited:

free. just pay for $10 shipping.

edit*

never had this brand before so if the pwo sucks dont blame me lol

yoo idk wtf they put in their amped-af and pumped-af pre workout but i stacked those 2 samples together last night and didnt feel anything at the gym

then i woke up at 5 am with the hardest boner of my life that ish was not going down until like 30 min passed wtf.

yoo idk wtf they put in their amped-af and pumped-af pre workout but i stacked those 2 samples together last night and didnt feel anything at the gym

then i woke up at 5 am with the hardest boner of my life that ish was not going down until like 30 min passed wtf.

:rofl: damn dog they laced your pre workout with viagara

free. just pay for $10 shipping.

edit*

never had this brand before so if the pwo sucks dont blame me lol
Order placed..

Last edited:
:rofl: damn dog they laced your pre workout with viagara
This story + the name of the company.. :rofl:

I just realized they also sell **** wiener performance pills too :smh:

I have this package but didn't take anything yet. :rofl:

Not sure if I should take it before the gym or on a Friday night now. :lol:

$70 hypervolt knockoff from ebay came in yesterday. charged it up and got a chance to use it last night and it’s pretty good. has 3 speed settings. compared to my theragun G2Pro it’s not as strong but it makes up for it by being waaaaaay quieter. i can actually use it without my dogs going ape ****

AB4F6FBD-84B6-4349-8AAB-C1C76E91CDCE.jpeg

D0A2DE3F-3C3C-460C-88AA-1B46997F55C4.jpeg

^A couple days ago I pulled the trigger on the aliexpress one that was posted in here. Hopefully shipping doesn’t take too long

Back
Top Bottom