STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^A couple days ago I pulled the trigger on the aliexpress one that was posted in here. Hopefully shipping doesn’t take too long

that’s why i decided to just go with ebay. i wanted it asap. since i sold my theragun i missed having it around

So, random useless drop..

In a previous post in this thread. I mentioned it wasn't worth it to me to lift heavy. Plus, im training for a strength based lean body.

But I was doing deadlifts yesterday. And this big *** dude was deadlifting right beside me. He was like the Dog in GoT. I'm doing my build up. Normally I build up to about 315 to 365 and call it. But dude had like 5 plates on his lift. So, I deicided ill do 4 plates. Mind you ive never hit this weight and I havent been going to the gym for like 10 days.

Anyways, I hit the 405lb lift. **** shocked the hell out of me. But got me pumped. Think I might try for 500lbs.

In a previous post in this thread. I mentioned it wasn't worth it to me to lift heavy. Plus, im training for a strength based lean body.

But I was doing deadlifts yesterday. And this big *** dude was deadlifting right beside me. He was like the Dog in GoT. I'm doing my build up. Normally I build up to about 315 to 365 and call it. But dude had like 5 plates on his lift. So, I deicided ill do 4 plates. Mind you ive never hit this weight and I havent been going to the gym for like 10 days.

Anyways, I hit the 405lb lift. **** shocked the hell out of me. But got me pumped. Think I might try for 500lbs.

try 455, then 500.

:lol: my bad I thought you meant you were gonna go straight for 500 next time
I would be posting from physical therapy sessions if I did that ****. I mean i probably could but, I like my lower back too much to attempt that. Need to know for sure.

I am confused. On those strained lifts. When the deadlifter, is pulling something heavy and its going up very slow. I know solid form gives you good protection, but it looks suspect. Like how are you not hurting yourself straining that much.

:pimp: :pimp:

Hitting deads tonight. Starting back 5x5. Slow and steady for me :lol:

How many times a day are ya'll consuming whey protein shakes? I've been struggling to get my protein in and I hate drinking 2-3 a day just to meet my macros. Any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom