STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

FB_IMG_1543774683266.jpg

Burpees are one of the GOATs. Doing em everyday now.

how many you doing?

burpees usually my go to when i can’t make
it to the gym and just gotta get something in at home. usually do a 10 min EMOM of 10

how many you doing?

burpees usually my go to when i can’t make
it to the gym and just gotta get something in at home. usually do a 10 min EMOM of 10
Couple sets of 10-12

Whats EMOM?

I was actually talking to one of the boxing trainers and he said a better way is to set a # you wanna do and see how long it takes you to do them, but do them properly with correct form. One motion, not 2 or 3 seperate movements.

Theres work to be done but im always down for a challenge.

Couple sets of 10-12

Whats EMOM?

I was actually talking to one of the boxing trainers and he said a better way is to set a # you wanna do and see how long it takes you to do them, but do them properly with correct form. One motion, not 2 or 3 seperate movements.

Theres work to be done but im always down for a challenge.

EMOM is Every Minute On the Minute

Got a Dexa Scan and a RMR test to check my progress. In June after I took the first test last year in January, I was actually 198 lbs before I started training and dieting so I was bigger than what’s listed

Lost around 21 lbs resulting in a reduction of at least 6.1% body fat.

Gained 7.8 lbs in lean tissue.

I’m in the 69% - 93% percent for bone strength.

Got a good Viscera Adipose rating which surprised me because of my high body fat percentage
D4CC5F8F-D394-4B9C-9EE3-749B885127D0.jpeg

Muscle balance report. What’s weird is that I’m left handed but my right arm and right side is stronger
C19EE9E5-5D23-4A53-A153-5D3A69519C4A.jpeg

This is my RMR results telling me how much body burns at rest and how I can use that value to lose and gain weight
638EB009-2603-45F7-8227-77271B6E126F.jpeg

Last edited:
what do yall think is the best protein powder? I always have used ON forever, just getting back into working out so right now it's between ON whey and MYPROTEIN

Got a Dexa Scan and a RMR test to check my progress. In June after I took the first test last year in January, I was actually 198 lbs before I started training and dieting so I was bigger than what’s listed

This is my RMR results telling me how much body burns at rest and how I can use that value to lose and gain weight
638EB009-2603-45F7-8227-77271B6E126F.jpeg
RMR what a weird number to measure, like who is going to just lay in bed all day. Curious what my dexa scan would reveal, interested to take it just because.
what do yall think is the best protein powder? I always have used ON forever, just getting back into working out so right now it's between ON whey and MYPROTEIN
That is a loaded question you might as well ask people their favorite movie, people are unique and have different responses. If you are just asking for more protein brands, then I have used Genius, Muscle Pharm, and recently Ambrosia Planta (plant based).

RMR what a weird number to measure, like who is going to just lay in bed all day. Curious what my dexa scan would reveal, interested to take it just because.

That is a loaded question you might as well ask people their favorite movie, people are unique and have different responses. If you are just asking for more protein brands, then I have used Genius, Muscle Pharm, and recently Ambrosia Planta (plant based).
:lol: the RMR is just telling you how much you burn everyday without working out

all protein powders are pretty much the same as long as they don’t amino spike it. At the end of the day, it’s just protein.

right now I’m using Ghost and MTS

Back
Top Bottom