STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gyms in Seattle also closed starting today for over 2 weeks... Might try to run after work or play some ball if weather is still decent. For those without gyms, travel alot, etc. do you have any good bodyweight routines?

welp gyms are officially closed here in Maryland starting at 5 PM today.
=
Damb!! Crazy. Thankfully they're still open here in Florida.

IMG_7305.JPG

Morning workout:

6 ROUNDS:
Push-ups (10-15)
Dips (8-10)
Overhead carries (75lbs up and back on the turf)
Shoulder resistance band work (10 x 4 angles)

This weekend was the first time I’ve ever seen anybody clean in my gym. The trainer was walking around and disinfecting all the barbells after we were done.

A6B9F19A-439D-4E25-AD64-5425DE717516.jpeg

this is all I have in my basement lmao. And that’s a 15lb barbell 😂😂😂

gonna try to get something done. Before I ever signed up for a gym I used to lift in my basement with these cause I was too intimidated to go to a gym lol. Going back to my roots

You just need to get creative TBH. Throw those plates in a backpack and grasp it all in front of you and do squats or split squats, overhead press, single leg deadlifts or RDL's, b-stance leg work. Put all the weight you can on the end of one of the bars, jam the other end into the corner of a room and bam...you have endless amounts of landmine variations. Half kneel presses, rows, deadlifts, RDL, squat, kickbacks, etc.

A6B9F19A-439D-4E25-AD64-5425DE717516.jpeg

this is all I have in my basement lmao. And that’s a 15lb barbell 😂😂😂

gonna try to get something done. Before I ever signed up for a gym I used to lift in my basement with these cause I was too intimidated to go to a gym lol. Going back to my roots
****, id take that. Its a lot more than most have.

I can only do so many pushups.

Tonight is LA fitness’s last day open until April 1st. If they cancel my Thursday night soccer league, your boy is in trouble

Same here in NY fellas, gym is closed till at least April 1st. Was on a program that was leading me up to max in 2 weeks too, felt really good too :frown:. Borrowed these from my friend since he's in cali right now. We gonna get this work in one way or another :nthat:

Attachments

• 20200316_201323.jpg
    20200316_201323.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 196
Back
Top Bottom