STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

First day of operation jail body complete. I forgot how humbling body weight exercises can be when you weigh 240 lol. Plan is to do 2 30 min sessions a day. Did 25 chins, 50 push ups, 50 dips and some resistance band back work in the morning. Just finished doing 4x12 Bulgarian split squats, 4x12 goblet squat, and 4x12 kettlebell deads and some cardio. Gotta make the best of a ****ty situation, we all gonna make it bro's 💪

1584476946091.png

i would if any gyms were open lmao. im going to virginia tom to lift with one of my boy at The Shop gym.

Virignia hasnt shut down any gyms... yet
The shop may be one of the nicest gyms out there right now. my boy has a lot of his "fitness models" do their vids and promos there.

Been doing push-ups, squats and curling water cases between studying while stuck at home. Also walking for about 2 miles

I was in the middle of bulking but that’s now out the window. Wonder if I should just maintain or focus on getting this body fat down now that the summer is a wrap

i wouldn’t say the summer is a wrap. You’re writing checks you might not have to cash. S Korea is on the up.

Of course it’s not conclusive yet but we haven’t even peaked yet and things don’t look like they’ll be getting better soon

Peloton has a 3 month free trial going on right now. Gave it a try and gotta say it's pretty dope. So if you guys need some ideas definitely sign up

My gym (privately owned) is still open and the comments on their Facebook are rough. People are pissed they are open

Might have to look for my old p90x at my parents. I don’t mind if my gym owner charges me. Only cause he’s a good dude and I saw a member try to cancel his membership because he lost his job. The owner told him not to worry about his membership dues while he’s out of work , and to focus on getting a new job

Can anyone recommend some bands to buy incase gyms do close here. ?

i wouldn’t say the summer is a wrap. You’re writing checks you might not have to cash. S Korea is on the up.
Korea shut gyms down for not even a week to clean and they're back operational again. I still have friends there and the hysteria is not even as wild as America.
I miss korea tho cuz every other block had little outside workout equipment like pull up bars, chest press (no weights) dips bars. lots of running trails

My gym (privately owned) is still open and the comments on their Facebook are rough. People are pissed they are open
My golds is still open and the FB comments kill me.
if you're pissed about it.... don't go.
The gym is cleaned 4x a day. the people going are careful and wipe before and after. probably better there now than any random grocery store, or mall.
You're more than likely not one of the people that go when the people that are going time slot anyway. and wont come in contact with them.

the gym fb has a few people trying to tell them to shut down.
shut up and dont come if you scared. theres people that gotta get these lifts in. everyone here is cleaning the machines before and after. I think we're good. I bought my lysol spray.
I talked to the general manager. he said he was getting a ton of calls about closing it. I dont understand why people just dont worry about themselves.
there wa actually quite a bit of people here this morning (got here at 6) about the normal amount.
people will get tired of "self quarantining" and start coming in like. "did yall clean......ok I'm sorry. I'm back. I was just concerned"

my wife: they shouldve closed the gym this isnt safe
me:you going today still
wife: well yes but they should be closed.

lol told her I hate people like her. she wont be happy when I come home but o well

Back
Top Bottom