STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sponsors and game athletes are dropping out. Owner of CrossFit can’t even do an insincere apology. He’s going to have to sell

Rogue utility bench is back in stock. Finally scooped one

edit*

sold out

Last edited:
I canceled golds, but my trufit membership cant be caned until july.. so, eventually imma get some of them dead lifts in.. but im still seeing what i can do with these bands..

Yo aint **** open up here :frown:

Man, even when im out on road working i cant even use a public washroom to take a piss.

Im getting tired of peeing in bottles and ducking down alleyways to piss. I almost pissed in a garbage chute on one of the floors of a building i delivered to i had to go that bad. **** is getting outta hand man.

Exactly why I went with the knock off. :lol: I recall a lot of folks in this thread actually had one of eBay and also liked it.

I've never used a hyper volt so can't really compare them.

soooooo. what happens now

Screenshot_20200609-061347_Chrome.jpg

WHO is unreliable and corrupt as hell.

Remember when they said masks don’t do anything and then they did a complete 180.

And it’s not because new research came out either. The National director of diseases for S Korea been said masks help not spread the virus and opposed the WHO recommendation for not recommending masks.

Back
Top Bottom