STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol come on man did you even listen to him, you literally just proved what I said.
he said this ISN"T comfortable for me, do stuff that will maximize your strength which means u dont have to lift heavy.
He's talking about lifting what you can under your control.

I know and to a degree I agree with you. His underlying videos are informative.

but on the other hand i think its just sad that hes lying to everyone saying he deadlifting 5 plates when it reality its probably like 2 plates.

😂 that dude is bizzaro

what’s that other kat who uses fake plates faithfully?

stansberry or some ****?

I know and to a degree I agree with you. His underlying videos are informative.

but on the other hand i think its just sad that hes lying to everyone saying he deadlifting 5 plates when it reality its probably like 2 plates.
I'll be honest it doesn't bother me. If there videos are to be informative about correct lifts, form, posture. and they're using fake weights I dont think it's a bad thing to be honest. I mean i dont see why the ego about it. he's 170 so that weight isn't impossible for him, but i think him going through the motions to be informative and showing how it would be done with weight (albeit fake) isn't a bad thing. I dont think he's losing business because of this at least.

This is like people complaining about artists "lip-syncing" at a show when it's just to keep track of songs and to hear the sound clearly.

I'll be honest it doesn't bother me. If there videos are to be informative about correct lifts, form, posture. and they're using fake weights I dont think it's a bad thing to be honest. I mean i dont see why the ego about it. he's 170 so that weight isn't impossible for him, but i think him going through the motions to be informative and showing how it would be done with weight (albeit fake) isn't a bad thing. I dont think he's losing business because of this at least.

the problem I have with it is the fact that hes straight up LYING.

if you wanna put fake weights on there to make the video aesthetically look cooler, sure. I get that.
but dont go around lying its xxxx lbs

again, dude has informative stuff on his channel and im sure he's helped a lot of people. honestly, he was prob just insecure, esp with the pressure of being on Youtube and trying to look impressive for millions of people.

:lol: Are fake plates cheap or something? Does he just walk around with 30 of them *****es to the gym?

Nvm, googled dummy weight plates and the first result is fakeweights.com. Joints weigh less than 3lbs.

Under Armour Debuts Performance Sportsmask Designed Specifically for Athletes

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F06%2Funder-armour-performance-sportsmask-athletes-coronavirus-6.jpg

I had to quit benching heavy incline.

I was having horrible shoulder pain and since o quit that it went away. Like it felt like my shoulder was about to pop out of the socket.

I used to love the Hodge Twins lifting vids in my college days, but stopped watching after I graduated. I recently saw them come up on Twitter, didn’t know they went full Candace Owens. Sad to see

they have that model minority mentality.

”we’re black, we made it, and have a successful career so why can’t other black people do it?”

it’s weird how they got like that considering they came up from nothing and they’ve talked about experiencing racism themselves..

or their just straight up trolling the rednecks and bloodsucking their money

Back
Top Bottom