STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wanted to do muay thai as a younger, but fear prevented me to do so :lol:
It is both spectacular to watch and I like how it draws bodies, all about harmony unlike traditional boxe
Just my opinion but muay thai and swimming draw bodies in a nice way.
Sure the training for boxing would be a nice thing for both of you, only fear according to me is about real fights then.
And jumping rope, but that's just me, I am not enough coordinated
Boxing and muay Thai are entirely different discipline. I know I would be gassed out doing the boxing drills. However, I can safely say that I would trounce any boxer when it comes to swimming. The coordination, breathing are different. With everything going back to the way it was, I'm anticipating the great influx of people heading to the pools which I'm avoiding. That or I just have to go really early in the morning like 6 AM. On the other hand, I miss cold swims during the fall/winter season.

I know nothing about lifting weights as I lift very light weights but I also noticed my veins are more visible in the evening, might be due to the fatigue, like when you don't sleep and see all these veins on your shaved head ?
Water could play a role as well because I noticed this too when I was drinking coffee but no water then, all this visible even on hands or skull in some cases...I don't know if it helps :s
Try drinking lots of water and less caffeine.

Sort of a noob question (even tho i've been lifting for almost 2 decades.)
I'm finally vascular in my bi's and tri's (sounds weird but a goal i've always wanted. could always see my forearm veins but never bis and tris)
I don't see them as prevalent in the morning as I do at night before bed. Why is that? Is it a water thing.? Because I usually cut water around 7-8 p.m. so I'm still drinking it up until that point.
It's usually a carb thing, especially sugar. You can test it by low carbing a little bit throughout the day and eating some gummies later on. If it's gym day, you'll definitely notice it after a workout then eating gummies. About a half pack of life savers gummies should do the trick.

It's usually a carb thing, especially sugar. You can test it by low carbing a little bit throughout the day and eating some gummies later on. If it's gym day, you'll definitely notice it after a workout then eating gummies. About a half pack of life savers gummies should do the trick.
ive been doing keto for 4 months now. so i dont do carbs

:lol: i feel your pain man. Im out here with 1 plate on all my lifts :lol: my minds saying damn ***** throw on a couple more wheels, my body is saying woah chill out guy you gonna regret that in the AM

dude I feel like my girl is stronger than me. :lol:

she’s been going ham and I just haven’t been up to lifting. Once my pants started fitting loose and my shirts I was like alright I gotta figure this out.

Yea. I don't do anything. I should probably start running but I hate running if there's no balls involved (pause)
same with other sports but it needs to be done. in my sports field, I hate suicide drills. but that thing really helped us a whole lot and bring out your potential.

Back
Top Bottom