STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I went and didn't bother since maybe 2 people had it on including the front desk guy below his nose. I live in pro-vax area and People do keep their distance and wipe down equipment. I live dolo so i'm a bit more risk tolerant, but will always mask up 2 weeks out from when I gotta visit my moms and get tested. I hear one cough though and it stays on.

I went and didn't bother since maybe 2 people had it on including the front desk guy below his nose. I live in pro-vax area and People do keep their distance and wipe down equipment. I live dolo so i'm a bit more risk tolerant, but will always mask up 2 weeks out from when I gotta visit my moms and get tested. I hear one cough though and it stays on.
Who you telling got a trip to Jamaica this weekend, these past two. I have been double masking. I ain't trying to take no chances, while there definitely going to be mask vigilant.

Y'all think this guy is on the juice?

Everyone in the comment believes his physique isnt natural but he looks natty to me.

The first vid is literally when he was just a teenager to a full grown adult now.

These days it really seems like everyone accuses ppl with great physique to be roided up.

Like damn just cause you got ****ty genetics doesn't mean a great physique can't be achieved naturally.

Dude ain't really that big. I can see him being natty.

Now if he were 260 pounds and 5 percent body fat, then that would be a different story.

Not a fan of the rock's energy drink "zoa".

Tastes like a monster but there's a weird bitter after taste that I don't like. This is regarding the original flavor

If you would have told me he snaps his ACL, I would’ve assumed that he would be screaming afterwards. I was pleasantly surprised at his “calm” reaction.

:smh:

Just lifted for the first time since before corona ..full upper body workout. Already sore af, tomorrow isn’t gonna be fun :lol:
Gonna do lower tomorrow. Finally got my knee arthritis under control so now my main goal is to build my muscle back up. Literally starting from 0 on my right leg. Always loved working out in the winter so I’m ready

Back
Top Bottom