STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So its been 6 weeks, and I'm just about done with my Ghost Legend v2 Cherry Limeade PWO. Honestly, didn't like it. The flavor is meh, not the biggest fan of Cherry, but I heard good things about this v2 version, supposedly stronger then the previous version. It breaks down pretty well, although you still get some powder in the middle. Other then that, didn't really get the tingling feeling as I had hoped, I felt it for maybe a few mins and it was gone. With that said I didn't feel anything different, crazy or 'v2' worthy on it. I feel like the effects wore off just as I got to the gym. Now I did take 2 scoops instead of 1, AND its my first time consistently back in the gym in 5 years, but im 6 weeks in, I see results in my body but I dont feel like the PWO was much of it.

I remember taking C4 and that **** just hit different, but I didn't like the flavors so I stopped taking it. Any other reccomendation? I hear Total War is the best out, any truth?

other than caffeine & protein, both of which i only use before a workout on occasion strategically because i just feel better when i’m fasted…and i don’t want to be reliant on any supplement to perform in the gym

finally feeling close to 100% so i sent it on 405…no dice 😮‍💨, but i hit a 225 pr with a janky power clean!

other than caffeine & protein, both of which i only use before a workout on occasion strategically because i just feel better when i’m fasted…and i don’t want to be reliant on any supplement to perform in the gym

finally feeling close to 100% so i sent it on 405…no dice 😮‍💨, but i hit a 225 pr with a janky power clean!

fam you just muscle cleaned 225. if you dial your form in you got A LOT more in the tank

fam you just muscle cleaned 225. if you dial your form in you got A LOT more in the tank

didn’t really know i could pull it just was messing about last week doing some high pull? deadlifts & thought i was getting the weight up pretty high, maybe i could get under it? 😅 took me a few tries tho…not the smartest thing to do 😂, especially since i don’t have any technique for a pretty technical lift

in your opinion, what are the best exercises most people aren't doing?

upper: face pulls (maybe pull/chin ups)
lower: glute ham raise/bulgarian split squats (maybe pull-through or good mornings) a lot of good ones i don't see people doing when it comes to the lower body

lower: glute ham raise/bulgarian split squats (maybe pull-through or good mornings) a lot of good ones i don't see people doing when it comes to the lower body

i don’t know enough to have an opinion on what folk should be doing that they aren’t doing in terms of specific exercises but i think by my anecdotal observation(s) i think doing more unilateral movements to address imbalances is easy to overlook.

generally from much of fitness/health related content i watch, one of the prevailing points is that most people aren’t doing enough strength training. rather because many are trying to lose weight they go the cardio/hiit route 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Last edited:

rear delt movements. Face pulls or rear delt flys
any unilateral movements
drinking milk

^

Saw that…. Ngl if that injury happened to me I would never lift like that again.
True but I figure part of the reason he bounced back so well (and fast) was cuz I’m sure he’s been lifting at a high level for years/decades. Physical muscle memory is one thing but that **** is his identity, mentally. Like not lifting heavy prob wasn’t even an option lol. If for nothing else, to prove he could. He does seem somewhat old so maybe he’ll chill before long.

Always gotta go with RDLs (Romanian dead lifts) as one of the best exercises people don't do. You don't want weak hips and a lower back as you get older or anytime at all really. It's very important to make sure they're strong.

Also, cardio. Your heart's a muscle too. That's probably #1 when you think about it.

Last edited:
Always gotta go with RDLs (Romanian dead lifts) as one of the best exercises people don't do. You don't want weak hips and a lower back as you get older or anytime at all really. It's very important to make sure they're strong.

Also, cardio. You're heart's a muscle too. That's probably #1 when you think about it.
It concerns me how many people overlook the necessity of cardio for overall health. I see so many people lifting for gains and eating crazy foods in wild amounts, but a lot of them barely do cardio.

I know it ain’t easy.. but damn

explosion workouts. Snatch & push press

Back
Top Bottom