STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gave myself a weekend off for the holiday. Back at it after class. I know I'm going to have to pay for those 2 black and milds I smoked Saturday night.

Anyone care to share their experience with smoking and staying in shape? I've done really Goodstuff cutting back. I was at a pack of blacks a day this time last year, to only smoking on occasion (once or twice a month).

i dont smoke ciggs, but ive mentioned a few times the therapeutic effects of green-based workouts. I love it, and will continue to stick with it for the time being

and my cardiovascular output is top-notch as well. 

EC Stack is the truth. First time running it, although I've been on a cut for almost 2 months. I'll probably cut for another 4-6 weeks. The appetite suppression is :smokin. Less overall hunger pains and the energy/focus from both the ephedrine and caffeine is great while in the gym. I can't wait to start lean bulking though since I'll be able to eat more. I'll continue the EC stack in future cutting cycles.

i dont smoke ciggs, but ive mentioned a few times the therapeutic effects of green-based workouts. I love it, and will continue to stick with it for the time being

and my cardiovascular output is top-notch as well. 
:pimp:

Nothing better than ganja before bike rides, runs, **** cardio in general, it's like you don't get tired, especially a sativa,
Shout to nick diaz

just hit a new PR for my deadlift. its not much, but its the first time i did 335x3 reps. i def think i could have gotten more in if i had better grip, i dont like using wrist wraps and would prefer chalk.

keep at it guys!

I need yto go heavier in my db lifting, been stuck for months :smh:

Aren't you still cutting? It's harder to gain strength/size while on a deficit. Finish your cut then focus on progressive overload afterwards. I'm just trying to maintain most of my strength and muscle mass. I can't wait to start my lean bulk. I realize I miss eating carbs. :\

idk how yall can can smoke n go sweat. i used to smoke n go hoop, i felt wack out there. like i was a step behind, mouth dry, mad tired

Really? I'm way iller playing ball faded than not.
Jumper enters sniper territory, like i said though gotta be a sativa, sounds like you was on an indica.
Also you might wanna try a vape.

Aren't you still cutting? It's harder to gain strength/size while on a deficit. Finish your cut then focus on progressive overload afterwards. I'm just trying to maintain most of my strength and muscle mass. I can't wait to start my lean bulk. I realize I miss eating carbs. :\

:lol: I am, but I want to get more buff too, damn this BF %!

Really? I'm way iller playing ball faded than not.
Jumper enters sniper territory, like i said though gotta be a sativa, sounds like you was on an indica.
Also you might wanna try a vape.
do you vape regularly? i hear its great but if I do things, i do them right and id have to spend some decent dinero for a quality one no?

Last edited:
When buying supplements, the expired date on the container is Jan 2013 is this date still good or should i be a later date??

Last edited:
I cant get down with vapes for some reason..I smoke blunts/bowls and i workout after and dont really feel a difference.. If i smoke a backwood though :x :x

whats a good carb ratio intake while on a cut? I'm keeping my fat intake under 60g, but my carbs are well over that. Is that fine? I'm trying to burn fat before winter, so I can bulk bulk bulk and cut for teh summer

True, luckily I haven't really lost any strength. I'm not sure what my BF is, but I feel it's still high. I'm on my phone, I'll try to upload a picture from my phone I took this past Monday morning :-\

Yeah I wouldn't even start worrying about bulking until minimum you hit the 15% BF range. Then you can either keep cutting til you hit 10% or start a slow bulk body recomp using a +20/-20 split which will allow you to gain strength while still burning fat, but just a lot slower. But for the best results I would just be patient and wait til 10% to start a recomp.

What split are you currently using?

whats a good carb ratio intake while on a cut? I'm keeping my fat intake under 60g, but my carbs are well over that. Is that fine? I'm trying to burn fat before winter, so I can bulk bulk bulk and cut for teh summer
Just find out your macros man, but at the end of the day it's always cals in cals out.

As for the vape, yea like my man up there said, whip>everything.
Very easy on the lungs and will get you very blown.
Volcano is cool, a little overpriced though.

Yeah I wouldn't even start worrying about bulking until minimum you hit the 15% BF range. Then you can either keep cutting til you hit 10% or start a slow bulk body recomp using a +20/-20 split which will allow you to gain strength while still burning fat, but just a lot slower. But for the best results I would just be patient and wait til 10% to start a recomp.
What split are you currently using?

Thanks for replying bro, I appreciate it. I'm not worrying about a bulk yet (obviously :lol: ), aside from my current goals, I just find cutting a welcome challenge I use to keep me going believe it or not.

As for my split, i'm trying to follow POG's split as much as possible, but I switch the off days and get em in when I can/have to due to work and/or school.

Link to POG's split:

Should I invest in some calipers? If so, mechanical or digital? I'm currently leaning toward the former, not only due to cost, but because I prefer the old school devices to digital most of the time. I'd be ecstatic if I can somehow work to about a 12-14%BF, although I have a bit of a fetish for seeing myself having to move the mechanical scale at the gym a bit to the left week after week :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom