STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally started training my abs since I'm ready to hit my goal of 170. I can probably drop a bit lower than that but I may maintain that till I decide to do a cutting phase.

Tried this sample of this PWO called Hyper...270 mg of caffeine per packet had me eerily focused.

Had a banana-strawberry smoothie for lunch today :pimp:

Last edited:
anybody know of a good weight vest that can hold up to 50 lbs?

I'm trying to find one I can run with that doesn't flap around but won't break the bank (trying to keep it at or under a $100).

IF:smokin

Eating burgers, fries, cookies and ice cream while dropping 2 lbs/a week, definitely isn't for everybody though.
I was thinking about a doing a keto diet anybody have good experience with it? I'm just not really sure if there's an advantage over how I eat now.
Was looking to switch to it during a lean bulk btw

I won some "Twinlab Endurance Fuel" in a Vitamin Shoppe contest. I'm gonna try it out tomorrow and see if I notice any difference.

Tried a sample of Myofusion this morning... Meh. Nothing amazing, but certainly nothing terrible. Maybe it was just the flavor. Im not a big fan of chocolate flavored powders.

Good stuff man
pimp.gif
I know that feeling, it's definitely a good one.
Thanks man. I think I'm just going to keep getting my shoulders stronger and my chest and tri's will follow. My ultimate goal is 225 which would be fantastic considering I could barely bench 175 a month ago

wheres a good place to get whey protein for cheap? ON or any other brand you would recommend.
WalMart has a 2lb pack for $15. Gets the job done. I think its called Body Fortress or something. People over at BB.com didn't notice a difference in results between the Walmart brand and a name brand like ON

wheres a good place to get whey protein for cheap? ON or any other brand you would recommend.
WalMart has a 2lb pack for $15. Gets the job done. I think its called Body Fortress or something. People over at BB.com didn't notice a difference in results between the Walmart brand and a name brand like ON

Great info.

Hoping to be able to bulk up a little bit after soccer season. I have to do more plyometrics (sp?) and long distance running to get ready and i end up dropping a decent amount of weight. I am 6 foot and was up to 182 lbs but soccer season is underway and my walking around weight now is 174.

Tried a sample of Myofusion this morning... Meh. Nothing amazing, but certainly nothing terrible. Maybe it was just the flavor. Im not a big fan of chocolate flavored powders.

im done with myofusion, the new probiotic is just garbage.

when im done bulking ill probably move onto trutein but right now im taking syntha-6 which is :smokin :smokin

Finally cracked 200 on bench 
nthat.gif
I know it's not a lot but I just randomly benched the other day and it far exceeded my previous max. It's amazing what strengthening the shoulders can do
^^^^^^

What excerises are you doing to strengthen your shoulders?? Also, what days are you working your shoulders?

just finished my first real good workout since the end of June. went to cali all of july so i didnt work out and have had trouble getting into the swing of things since i've been back. feels good being sore on the bike ride home.

I completed the Super Spartan race yesterday (11 miles + 30 obstacles + up a mountain).  Damn it feels good......Oh Damn it feels good!!!

I have a renewed energy, and zest.  I feel like I can do anything.  So....this morning I figured I'd try 270lb wide grip lat pulldown...got 5 reps...feels good man!

Before:

4hrs + 11 miles later:

\

I burned 4200 calories doing the race!

Good s***. Yeah man after running a 10k or completing one of those obstacle runs, it is a great feeling. A good natural high.

I can only imagine what running a marathon feels like....will have to get up to that distance one day.

^^^^^^

What excerises are you doing to strengthen your shoulders?? Also, what days are you working your shoulders?
I work shoulders twice a week (Monday/Thursday). I basically just do 4x8 or 3x10 of Dumbbell Presses, Side lateral raises, and bent over lateral raises. The raises have gotten me really strong, those really zone in on your shoulders. Also, don't forget to work your rotator cuff as well.

I have naturally broad shoulders, but would do the following:

-Dumbbelll press
-Military Press
-Dumbbell lat raises (front, side, bent over)
-pull-ups
-single arm back row dumbbell
-Lat pull downs (bar and close grip)

The pull ups were great. I would do 100 per workout in sets of 10-15 or as many as it took towards the end.

hows it working for you? did you try IF?

i tried IF, usually do that in the summers when im at my parents and away from school, it is a lot harder to drop carbs/go low carb when the madre is cooking bad***** meals, na'mean?

i just got over the Keto-Flu so i am super pumped! i usually take a nap after my classes during the day but as of right now, i am full of energy; Not tired one bit.

I do miss the carbs though, i am craving doughnuts as we speak.. but i want to keep up with the diet and see how it goes.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom