STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

gotta get back at it... im prbly reaching 10 lbs over HS weight ...need to get into la fitness this week

Last edited:
Wassup fambs. I've been using Pro Labs N-Large 3 (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prolab/n-large-3.html), but I'm thinking about going for MASSFUSION (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrabolics/mass-fusion.html), MassPhase (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4-dimension-nutrition/mass-phase.html) and Annabolic Peak (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inner-armour/anabolic-peak.html). 

Which do you think looks the best?? 

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I use the Beyond Raw Re-Power fruit punch flavored. Starting to see some great results. Calves and Shoulders are on point. Well calves are getting there..
wink.gif

Lol, ISO Pure isn't good??.... I don't wanna sound like a douche but ummmmmm..... It works for me (peep avy)
I can get my abs to show like that from taking ISO Pure?? Damn sign me up....not. Whats your stats? no romo, cause you look tall and not much fat just skin.

Last edited:
Lol, ISO Pure isn't good??.... I don't wanna sound like a douche but ummmmmm..... It works for me (peep avy)
I can get my abs to show like that from taking ISO Pure?? Damn sign me up....not. Whats your stats? no romo, cause you look tall and not much fat just skin.

he needs mass, not sure why hes bragging. anyone can look like that with ease, with or without protein :lol:

Last edited:

he needs mass, not sure why hes bragging. anyone can look like that with ease, with or without protein :lol:

word dude is tiny. probs 160-165ish. pass.

wait...is he a ******? how high is that towel rack??? whoa...just...got...real...

i've heard decent things about isopure. i cant rock with it though, always looks like it has skeet floating through the bottle. I like ON Hydro Whey. i mix it with Very Vanilla Silk. pretty tasty.

and reason i said Isopure is crap is because its overpriced and absolutely nothing special. theres a reason why no one really buys it. When you look at best sellers on every single supp site, do you see ISOpure on the top 10 proteins? no because its not that great and OVERPRICED! theres 2674555 other protein supps with better profile and taste at a way better price.

If you want a good brand and dont care about taste like i said go with ON whey. its been top of the list for better part of the decade now for a reason. I dont even drink ON whey :lol:

is it possible to get significantly bigger without squats/deadlift?
I've started working out about 6 months ago and have been doing bench, pushups, leg press, pullups, row, dips, core stuff, shoulder press, and some more specific excercises too, and I think I've gotten a bit bigger (especially chest, arms, and back/lats) and also lost some weight, but I keep on hearing that squats/deadlifts are pretty much necessary. is this really true?
I'm scared of doing them since half the people I know who're super into lifting all have back problems, so I figure if I can avoid them and still get say 80% of the results that's fine for me.
I also already have pretty big legs/butt lol and small upper body, so I don't especially care about getting bigger in those areas.

he needs mass, not sure why hes bragging. anyone can look like that with ease, with or without protein
laugh.gif
LOL I know, thats what I was getting at. 

Mass with abs>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skin and bones with abs 

If I was that skinny I would add alot of mass then give credit to some protein maybe 
laugh.gif

But your right that body can be achieved with zero time in the gym

Last edited:
Ummmmm

Can we just get back to the conversation about isopure guys?

The price is def insane, but there arent many companies who have fruit flavors on lock w their whey.

So is there a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance

Sup bros, I wanna up my Leg day workout...here's my current workout:

Squats (4-6 sets x 8-10 reps) *I try to max out atleast once a week
Dumbbell lunges in between my sets with squats (35-40 pound DB's)
Leg press (4-6 sets x 15-20 reps) Increase the weight about 90 pounds each set, then once I reach my max, decrease 90 pounds each set until I reach my starting weight.
Leg extensions (4-6 sets x 15-30 reps)
Calf raises (3-4 sets x 20-30 reps)

Any thing i can improve on? I try to work on my lower body atleast twice a week. Wednesday and Sundays

Ummmmm

Can we just get back to the conversation about isopure guys?

The price is def insane, but there arent many companies who have fruit flavors on lock w their whey.

So is there a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance

Gaspari Nutrition is coming out with fruit flavored proteins sometime soon i think

Lol at y'all hating, I thought this was a thread to help people out.

I'm 5"9, 160

Anything else y'all need?

A lot of you guys have PM'ed me for help and I always do. Y'all sound like females right now

Last edited:
i just ordered some giant sports delicious protein c&c flavor. supposed to taste pretty good. guess i shall see.
after 2 weeks of IF i'm down 4#. pretty much used to that long morning fast now. been eating whatever i want in a 6-7 hour window. might clean up my diet just a bit. thank goodness no strength loss or decrease in intensity during my workouts...yet. working out fasted is not bad at all.

Lol at me being a ******. I guess you guys must all be in the NBA or something. And feel free to post pics of y'all up. Strength, speed, endurance, flexibility = power. Mass, strength, slow, no endurance= a heart attack at 60.

Last edited:
i just ordered some giant sports delicious protein c&c flavor. supposed to taste pretty good. guess i shall see.
after 2 weeks of IF i'm down 4#. pretty much used to that long morning fast now. been eating whatever i want in a 6-7 hour window. might clean up my diet just a bit. thank goodness no strength loss or decrease in intensity during my workouts...yet. working out fasted is not bad at all.

i was gonna suggest Giant Sports, ive already bought some and tried all flavors. The stuff is really good IMO my favorite brand right now. 27g per scoop as well.

whos hating? :rofl:

one more pic of me. never said i was the hulk but im happy with my look and physical ability. everybody has different goals, some want the size, other want the show.... id like to have the best of both worlds. i started at 115ish 4-5 years ago, athletic but had nothing out of the ordinary. now im up and down 160-165, and have energy to move all day. that was my goal. im happy, i use ISO Pure..... flame on or just be happy for me like yall say yall are for the others. im not above anybody, never said i was. peace

Last edited:

one more pic of me. never said i was the hulk but im happy with my look and physical ability. everybody has different goals, some want the size, other want the show.... id like to have the best of both worlds. i started at 115ish 4-5 years ago, athletic but had nothing out of the ordinary. now im up and down 160-165, and have energy to move all day. that was my goal. im happy, i use ISO Pure..... flame on or just be happy for me like yall say yall are for the others. im not above anybody, never said i was. peace

Mirin' :smokin

NT stay on that hating steez..

Lol at me being a ******. I guess you guys must all be in the NBA or something. And feel free to post pics of y'all up. Strength, speed, endurance, flexibility = power. Mass, strength, slow, no endurance= a heart attack at 60.
Are you kidding me? Bo Jackson had mass and ran one of the fastest 40 times ever. So your saying every NFL player is slow and will die of some complications due to their "mass"? Man **** with that ********, keep your female model body, not trying to hate but dont be ignorant when it comes to athletics, you can be big and fast and you can be a beanpole and not be able to run a lap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom