STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

93856a6a22bf11e3950f22000a1ddb60_7.jpg

1388535_700b.jpg

I started deadlifting and squatting without shoes on. It feels so much more natural. Def recommend trying it.
 Are you able to go ATG? I use 5lb plates under my shoes to elevate them so I can squat lower til my Romaleos get here. Deadlifts i do barefoot tho..

This dude is sponsored by MP too now?  Crazy how dudes bank account probably grew five fold overnight off of a few youtube vids.  Good for him tho.

My mom's used to cook for me. I need meals I can cook on my own now. haha. Straight up been eating 1 meal a day for the last 3 months and it's all been fast food. Just tryna get back on the horse.

iLLest!

I recommend read up on some bodybuilding forums.
There's thousands of questions about diet. And even more answers. Just read and pick what you think would work for you. Try it for a few weeks, then modify it accordingly.

Couldn't even get a chance in the squat racks yesterday smh.

Gon have to hit squats than do my shoulder/tri workout.

Anyone here do deload week? What's ur take on it?

deload weeks are great, while doing them you might feel they are a waste of time
because the weight feel so light, but once you get back to the regular routine you going to feel
refresh and strong as hell.
i dont do them every fourth week like a lot of people do.
i like to do them every 8 to 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Self control brah

Hit the gym last night after swearing it off for the week, didn't go as heavy as I would've liked, but it felt GREAT :pimp:
I went back to sleeping on my side these past few weeks, and that's where the elbow and wrist pains were coming from. Slept on my back last night, a wee bit of pain is still lingering, but its a HUGE improvement over 24 hours ago

Hitting pull day in a bit, LET'S GO!
You should go NoMattress and NoPillow for a week - it'll boost your test levels.

What to choose for a cheat meal...or to pass all together. I've gotten so used to staying strict to my containers of late with my schedule, coupled with finally being able to go directly to the gym after leaving the office.

Keep at it with the rope, Stuntman. Vid from my IG of me having a little fun with mines warming up yesterday.

Problem with your vid is we can't see the rope. You could be frauding....................:nerd::tongue:

nope, not bloating timbo :lol:
could be bloating brah

Sup bros.. what is the play list looking like these days?
Country, some All That Remains and Five Finger Death Punch per usual. Ferg's Work Remix, Some Type of Way

1000+ grams of protein
833grams of fiber
lol beast
:nerd::nerd::tongue:

Let's stir up some conversation....

IIFYM vs. Clean eating (Clean eating will always be better, but man, it's hard, and the hatred towards IIFYM is strong with some)

Let's stir up some conversation....

IIFYM vs. Clean eating (Clean eating will always be better, but man, it's hard, and the hatred towards IIFYM is strong with some)

I believe a cal is a cal. If you getting your macros % do what you need, especially in a deficit...

got hurt at soccer yesterday. Whole bottom part of my shin is swollen....no leg day for me today...might just do shoulders and some bicep work. Hurts to walk on my leg :smh: :smh:

I ate horribly this weekend too....but back at it this week.

Hit chest hard this morning. My hard work is beginning to pay off. Upper chest is taking shape. Another 1yr of hard work, and I'll be fine.

Legs gettin there. Tried to do front Squats today, but the bar kept slipping.

a quick trick for that...

use straps, wrap them around so the piece hangs up and then position it so when the bar sits on your delts and your elbows are up, you can grasp them. It keeps the bar stationary and safe. And also is a nice little grip workout too.

Back
Top Bottom