STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Like a kid in a candy store

Any one here try the Trutein Cinnabon protein? Any feedback?
I'm interested in the Syntha 6 also, let me know, thanks

Trutein is only good to cook with IMO

had the Cinnabun and Vanilla, in a shake the vanilla had zero flavor and very very chalky but to cook in pancakes or mix in yogurt. it was good.

cinnabun was :x ridiculously chalky and so much real cinnamon that i almost puked. either i had a bad batch or something i dont know but was very disappointed shake wise.

cinnabun was great to add when cooking, it was the only way i got through the tub. was using it while i was cutting and adding protein to food :lol:

I have the weakest joints, any recommendations?

I want to up the intensity of my workouts but I'm worried about my joints, and on top of it I'm crazy injury prone.

Goes without saying but make sure you are drinking enough water. It made a big difference in my work out when I drank enough water going in. Rule of thumb is a gallon a day. Icing your joints afterwards (bag of frozen peas for example) will help too.

But remember - it's supposed to hurt to some degree, especially if your body is not used to that kind of strain. Even with perfect form, proper hydration and proper nutrition - you will still feel some pain/discomfort/soreness. But as your body adjusts and you get stronger, those things will decrease.

Goes without saying but make sure you are drinking enough water. It made a big difference in my work out when I drank enough water going in. Rule of thumb is a gallon a day. Icing your joints afterwards (bag of frozen peas for example) will help too.

But remember - it's supposed to hurt to some degree, especially if your body is not used to that kind of strain. Even with perfect form, proper hydration and proper nutrition - you will still feel some pain/discomfort/soreness. But as your body adjusts and you get stronger, those things will decrease.

gallon a day? Man :smh: I'm so #POOR, lucky if I get in 8 cups.

Need to step my **** up in the department, especially since these days I'm working out at least 45 mins. a day.

Had a bad Chest workout smh.

I'm switching to Decline Bench, and Incline DB Press for 4 weeks or so. Then I'll do Incline, and Flat DB for 4 weeks.

I'm up to 185 for BB Flat, but I had to rock the bar off me twice today. Just happy my core, and legs are strong :lol: :smh:.

Last edited:
gallon a day? Man :smh: I'm so #POOR, lucky if I get in 8 cups.

Need to step my **** up in the department, especially since these days I'm working out at least 45 mins. a day.

Carry around a water bottle. I keep a 32 oz bottle at my desk that I drink 3 times during work (morning,lunch, late after noon) and I got a 2 liter jug at home that I drink twice so I end up drinking 1.5 gal a day or something like that.

gallon a day? Man
mean.gif
I'm so #POOR, lucky if I get in 8 cups.

Tap water is free homie, do what you gotta do.

I might slack on my diet sometimes but I get a gallon in everyday no matter what. Never miss soda or anything other drinks. I live on crystal light packets doe lol

^dont stress it. Just keep at it. My chest is probably my weakest muscle. I just keep varying the exercises and add super-sets to see any gains.

Thanks everyone. Any suggestions on a great tasting quality Cinnabon protein ?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ultrapeptide2.html

just received some the other day, very good IMO

big hit on the BB forums but then again they hype up some disgusting stuff as hell so really i dont know who or wat to trust on that forum.

and to be honest... ive had A LOT of flavors and brands and the only two that were very very good and dont get sick of brand wise are Pronom23 and Syntha6.

everything else is meh, tastes good first few shakes then after that, its torture to get through the rest of the tub.

Carry around a water bottle. I keep a 32 oz bottle at my desk that I drink 3 times during work (morning,lunch, late after noon) and I got a 2 liter jug at home that I drink twice so I end up drinking 1.5 gal a day or something like that.

yea, I do the carry around at work but when I come home that's the problem... gotta get focused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom