STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hittin Deads after a week off bumpin this oldie...

pimp.gif

Hahaha it was. Unfortunately I was just getting cool with them when about a month ago pacifica PD had a whole squad waiting for him and his goons at the 24 hour entrance. Never saw dudes again after that day.

haha yes! i dont know if hes mexican but he could be he looks either that or tanned italian. he worked out with this pasty white dude and they were hella loud but hilarious. they both look like late 20s. he always had on matching air max 2013s with track pants and sleeveless t with matching headphones. dude was a monster.

dude was curling in the squat rack yelling out "yeah im curling in the squat rack. i need it for these heavy *** curls baby!! genetic freaks!! woooooooo"

:rofl:

Bro, I would have paid cash money to see that ****.

went from 225lb max deadlift, to 275lb today, i weigh 160lb if that matters, looking to get into that 300lb neighborhood one day.

Thanks... any suggestions for quick and easy meal combos that you like? Do you visit any websites that give tips?

I'm the wrong person to ask man :lol: I eat kinda boring-- but man eat what you like. Seriously. But just when you are preparing it play close attention to sodium levels, one of the reasons it takes me so much longer to grocery shop now and order food is because I'm comparing nutritional fact labels. I used to go on 'budget bytes,' but not so much anymore. Pintrest has some good healthy stuff too, post your info if you are on there and I can add you. I eat variations of the same thing every week. I pretty much got my sodium levels down to a T now, I know what foods I can eat and how to mix and match them etc.

Lunch options-chicken, tuna fish w/crackers
snack options-annie's pretzel mix, yogurt, almonds
Dinner options-chicken, fish, minimal seasoning... usually lime juice and some type of mrs. dash; pasta (the kind made from veggies or whole what) with turkey or chicken sausage, I tend to stick to tomato sauce. If I use alfredo sauce I may use two servings sizes for the whole meal, which I will eat on for days. That's why I say serving size is key.
Breakfast- oatmeal, breakfast tacos,yogurt, craisins, jimmy dean egg and spinach sandwhich, hemp waffles, turkey bacon, or egg product; it's usually a variation or combination of those things
late night snacks/after dinner snacks- bowl of cereal with almond milk

Weekends I tend to go ham :lol: :lol: NOT EEM GON' LIE;

When you are out on the go, I use 'myfitness pal,' it has the nutritional facts of most places so you can just look at the sodium levels.

Just got back from another session.

Hit heavy tris, and worked on stabilizer muscles.

Weighted dips on those guys are awesome.

Plus I don't wanna embarrass myself at the gym, I know I'd look like a pansy.

I know a bunch of dudes with the same mind set and it's keeping them away from the weights. Real talk, there are d-bags at the gym who are going to snicker and roll their eyes at beginners. No way to avoid that. But you gotta say **** that and keep going.

I know a bunch of dudes with the same mind set and it's keeping them away from the weights. Real talk, there are d-bags at the gym who are going to snicker and roll their eyes at beginners. No way to avoid that. But you gotta say **** that and keep going.
Got any simple routines for a beginner? 

Thanks

Today Was Max Effort Pull Day:

Deadlift: 5-3-2-2-1

DB Row: 5 sets 5

Lat Pulldown: 4 Sets 8

Back Extension: 3 Sets 12

Face Pull: 3 Sets 12

Straight Bar Curl: 3 Sets 3-5

How many days a week do you guys go to the gym?? I go 4 days. 

Anyone one hit 1 muscle group twice a week while hitting the rest once a week?

Like i know @Freeze and @BIGBOSS hit legs twice a week. But does that go for back, shoulders, arms, chest etc.?

about how long do you guys "hit the weights" ? Currently I split my time 50/50 between weight training/focusing on a specific area of my body and swimming (cardio + legs I guess). My total work out is about an hour (30 and 30). This past Monday I did exercises that focus on the upper body (shoulders, arms , etc.) but I only did that for 30 minutes. That was the first where I've ever specifically focused on something other than my core. I liked it, I must say :lol: It was tough though, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I don't do reps; I do increments... I'll do a machine for 60 seconds, rest for 30 then do it again for 60 until I move on to another. I do that for 30 minutes. I only rotate between 3 or 4 machines.

I hear you guys say you are in the gym a hour and a half and I think to myself "good god" :lol: :lol: Then again I'm not going for the same aesthetics that you guys are so it's understandable.

Last edited:
How many days a week do you guys go to the gym?? I go 4 days. 

Anyone one hit 1 muscle group twice a week while hitting the rest once a week?

Like i know @Freeze and @BIGBOSS hit legs twice a week. But does that go for back, shoulders, arms, chest etc.?

idk if it counts as a muscle group but I hit my core 3 days in a row minimum, and I swim everyday but Tuesday so Idk if that counts as doing legs. Everything is else once a week.

about how long do you guys "hit the weights" ? Currently I split my time 50/50 between weight training/focusing on a specific area of my body and swimming (cardio + legs I guess). My total work out is about an hour (30 and 30). This past Monday I did exercises that focus on the upper body (shoulders, arms , etc.) but I only did that for 30 minutes. That was the first where I've ever specifically focused on something other than my core. I liked it, I must say
laugh.gif
It was tough though, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I hear you guys say you are in the gym a hour and a half and I think to myself "good god"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then again I'm not going for the same aesthetics that you guys are so it's understandable.
post your pic so we can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom