STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I ran outside for the first time in about 2 years without an iPod. Didn't realize what I was missing out on.

The sounds of nature are calming.

haha, i have a well-built chest already. I'm just afraid of getting too much mass, and then having something happen where i'll have to take a long period of time off and turn into flab (moobs). I already have a bad back, so its not far-fetched
@ Stunna, c'mon man- you really think thats what i meant (read above)- i guess you think i'm envious of you too
mean.gif
stop working them pecks out and see what happens Mr amateur bodybuilder
Yea they would look normal..u have no clue how the body works in regards to liftin weights..and that is what u meant..dont try and act like it wasnt now....and ur afraid of getting too much mass?
laugh.gif
 it takes years and years of eating and countless hours of gym time to "Get too much mass". Before you post...google it. It'll save u in the long run

I know you should take a day off inbetween workouts, but I've been going everyday for the last 4 days, waking up sore as ****. Im use to it, but I heard thats bad? I know your body needs rest, yadi ya ya ya but is there a benefit on going consecutively?
Most people do take a day off during the week and go 1 day during the wknd..preferrably in the morning especially since its less packed then..sometimes ill take mondays off because at my gym its overly packed so ill go tues-sat..it really doesnt matter..when u get to an advanced level it becomes a lifestyle instead of a hobby so in reality there isnt any off days because when ur not liftin u still have to pay attention to ur diet..

roll.gif
SHUN- thats exactly what i meant, you dont even know me though. I've been at it for 7 years strong- i prefer nothing but lean muscle and maintenance for a reason. When you get older and your metabolism slows down, and you dont work out as much- your mass will most likely turn into flab unless you gradually take it down (loose skin regardless though pleighboi). Ol condescending gym rat, spend some time exercising that brain power instead. Remember how dudes were laughing at you for your "envious" remarks? We laughin again
be MORE sensitive to critique.

roll.gif
SHUN- thats exactly what i meant, you dont even know me though. I've been at it for 7 years strong- i prefer nothing but lean muscle and maintenance for a reason. When you get older and your metabolism slows down, and you dont work out as much- your mass will most likely turn into flab unless you gradually take it down (loose skin regardless though pleighboi). Ol condescending gym rat, spend some time exercising that brain power instead. Remember how dudes were laughing at you for your "envious" remarks? We laughin again
Ur mass will turn into flab?
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Yea like Ronnie Coleman right..he doesnt do shows anymore and lift as much anymore yet hes ALL FLABBY with LOOSE SKIN right?

Pic taken yesterday..hes so FLABBY tho right PLEIGHBOI?
laugh.gif

:rofl: SHUN- thats exactly what i meant, you dont even know me though. I've been at it for 7 years strong- i prefer nothing but lean muscle and maintenance for a reason. When you get older and your metabolism slows down, and you dont work out as much- your mass will most likely turn into flab unless you gradually take it down (loose skin regardless though pleighboi). Ol condescending gym rat, spend some time exercising that brain power instead. Remember how dudes were laughing at you for your "envious" remarks? We laughin again

Just keep in mind that if would take a serious amount of muscle mass gain and loss to have an unusually large amount of loose skin. Connective tissue loses its elasticity with aging, but the addition of lean tissue wont exacerbate that process.

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled on tuesday and I'm still recovering. **** sucks, doc said no gym for at least a few days... My mouth is still swole as hell, still bleeding...

I been paying attention to my diet, but all i can realistically eat is soup, greek yogurt, juice. So im sure im losing some weight, but not the way that i would want to.

I miss the gym bruhs :smh: Hopefully ill be better tomorro. I gotta chill one more day, had to call into work today when i woke up and saw dry blood on my sheets. :x

|I

Bulking up is harder than I thought, I have to worry about not consuming too many carbs to bloat, consuming enough water to prevent it, rationing out more of my portions. I swear I think it's easier to lose weight.

Bulking up is harder than I thought, I have to worry about not consuming too many carbs to bloat, consuming enough water to prevent it, rationing out more of my portions. I swear I think it's easier to lose weight.
Agreed

ive been bloated as hell lately :x

anyone using or have used "All-Max Aminocore"? 

Just want to see feedbacks. Thanks in advance.

never heard of it but a bcaa is a bcaa. just take it during a workout and your good.

i have gaspari aminolast and ive been taking it on and off, stuff tastes AMAZING but i dont think ive been less sore :lol: if its doing anything else then good but most people say they dont really feel/notice anything taking a bcaa.

This week off has been awesome so far. I've played basketball twice. Still eating pretty good.

The best part is just getting around to all the nagging things that have been bothering me.

Have done a lot of reading, finished this book I wanted to.

And also have a lot of spare time to further tweak and develop my routine for when I return to the gym on Monday.

My body feels great but I'm missing it already and can't wait to get back.

Got a question for the knowledgable guys here. Starting Insanity today. Is a steak and eggs/steak and vegetables diet a good choice while doing it. I may throw some salmon in there too. Seems like a easy diet and shouldn't be too hard on the wallet. I don't want to have to go out to the store and buy a bunch of food I don't have. I stopped smoking cigarettes on the 6th and haven't had alcohol in like 2 months. I cut soda out also. I've been running 2-3 miles almost daily but I wanted to add something else besides running to working out. Got really worried for my health and don't want to be a young dude with all these health problems. I'm not obese or nothing :lol: but I'm definitely chubby. Just looking for advice on anything else I could do to lose weight. Plan on getting some weights soon to start lifting also. Sorry about the rant.

you can eat steak once in awhile during a cut, its not like you have to eliminate fat completely, as long as everything else is good/clean then a steak isnt gonna do anything. If you dont mind the taste then go for a very lean steak.

^ I hope no one is actually taking this guy's posts seriously because it's very obvious to anyone with basic knowledge of fitness/nutrition that he has no idea what the **** he's talking about.

^ I hope no one is actually taking this guy's posts seriously because it's very obvious to anyone with basic knowledge of fitness/nutrition that he has no idea what the **** he's talking about.

not sure if srs...

your telling me while trying to cut/lose weight you cant eat steak?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom