STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Trying to get a bigger chest by not lifting, what else can I do? I want to lift, but have no partner / not able to do a significant amount yet.
Right now Im doing pretty much every chest machine known to man, pushup's, dips (machine). My chest is getting there, but not to where I want it to be. Im being very patient, but what are some other things I can do?
This shouldnt stop you. 

if you're apprehensive about BB benching, ask someone around you for a quick spot. dont be bashful

you can always dumbbell bench as well. 

You're not going to get a bigger chest without heavy lifts and calories.

I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff,
I've lost 40 lbs, I still have a belly and manboobs. I'm afraid that benching+ pushups (before reaching my ideal weight) will just make them bigger.

is this false? proof? workout stuff I can see?

I don't mind continuing to lose weight for the next 6 months if I have to, but should I start benching now?
I want something that resembles abs brizzos

Last edited:
Don't understand why people want to workout with others...Do you need someone to talk to when you work out? Thats distracting and when someone is unmotivated, it will cause the other to feed off that vibe and leave early. All I need is my iphone and headphone.

From my experience with overweight people. They just only focus on cardio which I don't have a problem with because at least your're doing something. But they only walk...:smh: Like, at least sweat a little or try to work at it instead of pacing yourself only to reward yourself with a dessert afterwards... I have people complain to me about the fat in their arms or legs and they're the same people who don't want to listen to my advice of lifting weights...smh, thinking they will become bulky overnight. Especially girls then I have to lecture about testosterone and they still don't want to risk it...:smh: Then why you ask me for advice for then...

whoops got carried away and forgot to post what I wanted to ask. I wanted to ask how do you guys stay away from unnecessary snacks or binge eating? I know its all mental but I don't know how to suppress these urges. I'm already trying to suppress fapping but eating is a whole different thing.

^ I know, consuming all your calories in a short period of time, and not eating for a long longer period of time.

But I just want to go extreme for a week and see what happens

My scale battery died and I am going to try my hardest not to buy new batteries, probably dont have enough time to go and buy some anyways

Last edited:
whoops got carried away and forgot to post what I wanted to ask. I wanted to ask how do you guys stay away from unnecessary snacks or binge eating? I know its all mental but I don't know how to suppress these urges. I'm already trying to suppress fapping but eating is a whole different thing.
because you're mentally weak, obviously.

go work on that before anything else.

you can also try Keto dieting; the extra fat intake will keep you satiated longer.

Last edited:
why? IF is so easy once you get it down. its not even dieting :lol:

lol word, I`m cutting at 2040 a day, and I pretty much eat any damn thing, I cant even imagine eating 3000 calories a day anymore, unless i was eating stuff like Zaxbys wings and things 3 times a day or something. Heck even on "cheat meals" after eating I`m usually right at maintenance.

I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff,
I've lost 40 lbs, I still have a belly and manboobs. I'm afraid that benching+ pushups (before reaching my ideal weight) will just make them bigger.
is this false? proof? workout stuff I can see?
I don't mind continuing to lose weight for the next 6 months if I have to, but should I start benching now?
I want something that resembles abs brizzos
If you want your chest+abs to look better, then you need to ditch the weight-tracking.

You'll lose your man boobies and gain abs with a lower body fat % + lifting weights.

I would start benching and doing flys asap. both flat and incline. stretch that chest out and it'll look bigger. My own man boobies are going away while I'm training my chest because I've been losing weight and gaining muscle in that area.

Just keep it up and you'll be ThunderHunk in no time

60 pounds down since February guys!! Pretty much all cardio. Started weights today with my brother for the first time and im so sore but I know it's gonna pay off in the long run!!! Can't wait to see the results!

havent worked out in a few days :smh:

i need to go extra hard the next few weeks just for the hell of it

Has anyone ever researched using hemp for protein? I'd like to stick with organic/semi veganic as close as possible. I also found a few things while I was searching for my flouride free tooth paste. Check it out i currently eat goji berries from the local farmers market and they help me alot. http://www.navitasnaturals.com/

Gym was closed today so i went to the park and ran. WOW what a difference than the treadmill! at the gym i can do 1.5 miles but today i could barely make it past 1/2 a mile

def gonna go outside whenever i can from now on :pimp:

1.5 on a treadmill isnt a real 1.5 :lol:

running outside>>>>>>>>>running on a treadmill

^ QFT and ive always thought the speed and number of calories it tells you that your burn are both a little off too

Do you watch "LeanBodyLifestyle" on youtube? His snack recipes feel like a cheat, but are completely healthy.

^ QFT and ive always thought the speed and number of calories it tells you that your burn are both a little off too

intredasting...

maybe this is why my nike + is always like .5 miles behind.. I go by time not distance anyway

got back in the weight room today after my gym closed down for a week for renovations. they didn't change a damn thing :smh:

felt good to get back at it though

anybody know where i can get fruit punch ON and some muscle pharm glutamine for cheap

zyzz im talking to you :nerd:

OK guys down 45 pounds since april doing mostly running on my treadmill at home.  Well today my treadmill crapped out and need an alternative at home cardio workout.  I cant go to the gym due to the wife working opposite hours and I have kids at home that need to be watched. Any ideas?

OK guys down 45 pounds since april doing mostly running on my treadmill at home.  Well today my treadmill crapped out and need an alternative at home cardio workout.  I cant go to the gym due to the wife working opposite hours and I have kids at home that need to be watched. Any ideas?

I love this workout, gets my heart pumping HARD! Great way to get your day going.

And the best part is it only takes couple minutes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom