STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Eat more, 800 calories is a quick way to **** up your metabolism. Also many guys in here don't live by the scale, but the mirror. But more importantly don't weigh yourself every 4 days, give it at least 7 and you will see results, make sure you do it at the same time on the same day each week like after taking a ****.
Those aren't very accurate to be honest. Just like stepping on a scale that tells you body fat, it doesn't take into account for muscle.

true; I was hoping when I did my yearly women's check up body fat would be on there.... it is not. What could I do to determine it, for real for real? I'm really more curious than anything.... so it's like I "need to know"

Honestly no clue was so long ago lol and I haven't been in this thread in legit years, but I'll take that as a yes.  Saw your pic and just remembered a dude ICE something and remembered he was like one of the few knowledgeable people in here. Plus you said you binged on poptarts and I recall him saying he couldn't stop eating cookies haha.

Honestly no clue was so long ago lol and I haven't been in this thread in legit years, but I'll take that as a yes.  Saw your pic and just remembered a dude ICE something and remembered he was like one of the few knowledgeable people in here. Plus you said you binged on poptarts and I recall him saying he couldn't stop eating cookies haha.
haha..yea man I love sweets.
ICE was banned in 2010 when he was on PCT all emotional making crazy posts and ish :lol:

ICE was banned in 2010 when he was on PCT all emotional making crazy posts and ish
laugh.gif
Clomid?  Its known to make men cry.  Hit a squirrel driving down the road burst out into tears haha.

400k and he works under a gym? Lies. Idc if you seen his bank account. If dropten is ice well that guy was always full of crap. That guy prob runs a circle jerk in the sauna operation, gay for pay, steroids or some other hustle. He told you it's from training an that's all you know.

lol all this Harley Davidson and Kawasaki Ninja talk

Every since Ive been on this 5 day split I've been sooooooooo hungry eating like a at maintenance or a little over a few days.

Clomid?  Its known to make men cry.  Hit a squirrel driving down the road burst out into tears haha.
Nah no clomid, only nolva. It was the tren. I was still on cycle when the emotions hit.
Damn, a squirrel :lol: I bet you laugh looking back at it now

400k and he works under a gym? Lies. Idc if you seen his bank account. If dropten is ice well that guy was always full of crap. That guy prob runs a circle jerk in the sauna operation, gay for pay, steroids or some other hustle. He told you it's from training an that's all you know.
I swear you're bipolar son or have some type of mental issues the way you act sometimes

Last edited:
I think it's called a bod pod test or something. It's the most accurate because your submerged under water.

bodpod or the hydrostatic test are both good ways to get a accurate BF%. I dont know how accurate tho...

bodpod:

hydrostatic:

Last edited:
true; I was hoping when I did my yearly women's check up body fat would be on there.... it is not. What could I do to determine it, for real for real? I'm really more curious than anything.... so it's like I "need to know"

I think it's called a bod pod test or something. It's the most accurate because your submerged under water.

Bod pod is supposedly one of the most accurate but expect to drop a lot of dough just to quench your curiosity. I'd rather just go to the gym and find someone qualified to run a caliper test to give an estimate.

Last edited:
Bod Pod is free at Fort Sill, don't know if all Military bases offer it. If you are at one, ask them.

for the fit fam:
any plain tshirt recommendations? i got broader shoulders, narrow waist, and slightly wider hips. typically tshirts that fit the shoulders end up boxy around the waist or too short in the torso. i cant be the only one...

for the fit fam:
any plain tshirt recommendations? i got broader shoulders, narrow waist, and slightly wider hips. typically tshirts that fit the shoulders end up boxy around the waist or too short in the torso. i cant be the only one...
Try ecko tees that come in a 3 pack. Its stretchy,long but not too long and te waist is tapered. The quality is on point as well

Last edited:
Anyone incorporate red beans into their diet?

maaaan, I love red beans... but never really thought about them for their health content. African Americans have a lot of dishes with red beans i.e "red beans and rice." Of course, after all the "seasonings" the nutritional value is probably lost so I don't really eat them often/ever.

You talking like red/kidney beans right?

Last edited:
maaaan, I love red beans... but never really thought about them for their health content. African Americans have a lot of dishes with red beans i.e "red beans and rice." Of course, after all the "seasonings" the nutritional value is probably lost so I don't really eat them often/ever.

You talking like red/kidney beans right?

Yep.

Yeah that's a staple in my Caribbean diet since birth, so "incorporate" sounds weird. You should though, fiber and a little protein.

Bod pod is supposedly one of the most accurate but expect to drop a lot of dough just to quench your curiosity. I'd rather just go to the gym and find someone qualified to run a caliper test to give an estimate.

bod pod isnt expensive

most places charge $50 :lol:

id go do it but the closest one to me is like 2 hours away. im straight :lol:

Really? You trying to be all emotional like a female dog? Thanks but no thanks, from what Ive heard you should only make the decision when youve reached your genetic "limit". Working out for a year or so isnt long enough to decide to go that route in my opinion.

I don't knock anyone that takes that route because its their body, just like I choose to get tattoos but some of that **** freaks me out no lie. Im not built for them mood swings and **** :lol:
Ya I'm in the same boat in terms of the juicing scares the **** out of me.

ICE was banned in 2010 when he was on PCT all emotional making crazy posts and ish :lol:
For some reason, I cracked up hard at this post.

bodpod or the hydrostatic test are both good ways to get a accurate BF%. I dont know how accurate tho...

bodpod:

hydrostatic:
Lol no thanks Jeff. Way too clostraphobic for a bod pod

Anyone incorporate red beans into their diet?
Lol no thanks Jeff. Way too paleo to touch legumes brah.

Srs question for those of you who are more jack3d than the average skinny fat american male, to what extent do you dress to emphasize your jack3dness?

I've found that this summer, I've been all about tanks and short shorts just to let the muscles breathe. Just wondering if anyone else does this or is this taboo where yall coming from?

Srs question for those of you who are more jack3d than the average skinny fat american male, to what extent do you dress to emphasize your jack3dness?

I've found that this summer, I've been all about tanks and short shorts just to let the muscles breathe. Just wondering if anyone else does this or is this taboo where yall coming from?

I dress to show off my body. In the gym I pretty much only wear the fitted (not compression) pro combat shirts. All my dress shirts are slimmer cut. I don't see anything wrong with wearing clothes that make you look good.

Back
Top Bottom