STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ive said it before but Romaleos were the best purchase I ever made when it comes to lifting. They help me with bench and OHP and of course a game changer for squats. I would have ordered a half size down but I have a wide foot.

Got my Titan wraps coming in this week, cant wait to try them out. Next purchase will be SBD knee sleeves.

Thanks guys, eastbay has 20% off so the romaleos are probably $165 shipped. thinking of pulling the trigger tonight unless any of y'all know where it's cheaper.

Thanks guys, eastbay has 20% off so the romaleos are probably $165 shipped. thinking of pulling the trigger tonight unless any of y'all know where it's cheaper.

I did the same. You won't find it any cheaper. I've searched for months. Go head if you got the funds.

Hey how do you guys feel about eating clean vs eating whatever fits your macros? Have you guys tried both and was there any difference?

Bought both the Alexa brand fries earlier today, threw them into the oven for half an hour. Light and airy, lightly crisp. Diet Crush in the cup. Delicious :pimp:

Glad to see everybody posting in here and offering advice. I count macros and go to the gym 5 days a week with cardio 30 mins a day and I've lost 8 points in 2 weeks. It's a good way to go or at least try out!

Glad to see everybody posting in here and offering advice. I count macros and go to the gym 5 days a week with cardio 30 mins a day and I've lost 8 points in 2 weeks. It's a good way to go or at least try out!

Solid bro :smokin

This whole deal is trial and error, sure , the calculators are a good ballpark for where you may be , but it's not a science. I use the IIFYM calculator and let the scale dictate if changes are needed,

I'm cutting again , STILL trying to shed the holiday weight :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last Friday I was at 201.2, a week later after a 3 day trip to LV and nonstop bad foods and i'm only .4 heavier :smokin

Hey how do you guys feel about eating clean vs eating whatever fits your macros? Have you guys tried both and was there any difference?

I've been doing the eating whatever diet and i've been eating much more calories and seeing more gains than ever before. Ofcourse gaining a little fat around my abs and whatnot but im still lean so idc. Imma keep bulking

People really get inspired by this? :lol:

Dude sounds annoying as hell, all that cussing is unnecessary.

Last edited:
My first time ever squatting was two months ago (Dec 16th)  I am up to 135lb on the 5x5 routine and it is extremely heavy.  I barely finished my sets this morning..SMH...weighing in @ 194, should 135 feel THAT heavy?  Feeling:  unmotivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first time ever squatting was two months ago (Dec 16th)  I am up to 135lb on the 5x5 routine and it is extremely heavy.  I barely finished my sets this morning..SMH...weighing in @ 194, should 135 feel THAT heavy?  Feeling:  unmotivated.

That's the heaviest you've ever squatted, of course. Keep with it, 135 may as well be the bar.

Are you using the smith machine?

135 shouldn't feel that heavy.

However, since you are fairly new at the movement, I wouldn't feel too discouraged.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, a bunch of variables can factor into this. Are you tired in the mornings? Have you been doing general weight-lifting for a long time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom