STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit 3 plates on the weighted dips tonight for reps

LeBron-James-Dancing-After-Winning-Gold-Medal-2012-London-Olympics.gif

Time to carb up :pimp:

**** it. Let's all do the Murphy and post our times next Monday. I know we're all busy as hell. I for sure am. So it would take me a week to fit it in (probably on my off day).

**** it. Let's all do the Murphy and post our times next Monday. I know we're all busy as hell. I for sure am. So it would take me a week to fit it in (probably on my off day).
do you time the entire workout or just the time it takes you to do each thing?

Start to finish. Whole thing. That's the point really. To gauge how much rest people are needing and how much of it bloats the final time.

Got my SBD knee sleeves over the weekend (super fast shipping). Real tight tight fit. I got front squat this week. Hopefully it works out.

Question: I still can't really run (or really I'm too ***** to try to run a mile on this leg). If I were to bike a mile, would that be within the rules? Or what do you guys want as an equivalent? I'm serious about this guys.

Damb. Maybe I'm not counting right. Everything I eat I normally use the barcode scanner on the myfitness app and let it count for. Don't get me wrong, I have lost some weight. Visibly I am somewhat smaller but my scale just isn't reflecting it is all. It felt good as hell to look in the mirror and see my man boobs disappearing a few days ago lol

then you are doing it right

stop looking at numbers on the scale, IMO they dont mean much.

if you look slimmer, feel slimmer, then guess what? you are losing fat.

just keep doing what your doing, even tho if i were you id consume more calories but dont make a habit of weighing yourself everyday, do it once a week but dont depend on it. as long as you stay on track with the diet and exercise then good things will come.

Damb. Maybe I'm not counting right. Everything I eat I normally use the barcode scanner on the myfitness app and let it count for. Don't get me wrong, I have lost some weight. Visibly I am somewhat smaller but my scale just isn't reflecting it is all. It felt good as hell to look in the mirror and see my man boobs disappearing a few days ago lol

then you are doing it right

stop looking at numbers on the scale, IMO they dont mean much.

if you look slimmer, feel slimmer, then guess what? you are losing fat.

just keep doing what your doing, even tho if i were you id consume more calories but dont make a habit of weighing yourself everyday, do it once a week but dont depend on it. as long as you stay on track with the diet and exercise then good things will come.

All this. Keep grinding.

"Feed your faith and starve your doubts…"

Que no vives México?
Hay gimnasios olímpicos allá?

I curl in the power rack,

Come at me :nerd:

I OHP on there too, shiiiieeet.

Yeah, in Guadalajara. We have Golds Gym over here and everything... Just that I go to the hole in the wall 300 pesos a year hood "A ver pendejo no dejes caer las mancuernas" gym

:smh: and :smokin at the same time...

Not even one barbell is the same buuuut we have 3 squat racks...

mr optimus slime, the best motivation for making a consistent lifestyle change comes from seeing results. at 350# you're not building muscle as fast as you're losing fat. i'd recommend you weigh yourself first thing every monday morning before piss, shower or eat. that scale should be going down 2-3 pounds every week if not more. 2600 calories is fine so long as it gets you to where you need to be. there are a couple of guys who have dropped 80+ pounds. do what they did. post in here and in lucky's thread. make better food choices. eat less. burn those calories. you can do it man. just stay committed. don't do it halfassed and don't be a quitter.

I don't know. I feel if you guys worked hard like really hard for a few months you might ask yourselves why you even thought about doing a cycle. 6 days a week and ****.

Got my SBD knee sleeves over the weekend (super fast shipping). Real tight tight fit. I got front squat this week. Hopefully it works out.
Dude theyre awesome! If you need any help on how to get them on easier, theres a few vids on YT that help alot.
I don't know. I feel if you guys worked hard like really hard for a few months you might ask yourselves why you even thought about doing a cycle. 6 days a week and ****.
Because the difference of what you achieve natty vs enhanced would be night and day. Some of us in here do go hard 6 days a week and ****.

Are you allowed to split up the reps in Murph? I didn't split them up, just did 100 pullups, then 200 pushups, and then 300 squats. I feel like I could have achieved a better time if I was able to break the pullups / pushups / squats into sets, say 10 sets of 10 pullups, 20 pushups, and 30 squats. What are the official rules on this?

You could break them up if you want to. My box discourages it. In the end, all that matters is getting as fast a time as possible, so do whatever you feel achieves that.

You could break them up if you want to. My box discourages it. In the end, all that matters is getting as fast a time as possible, so do whatever you feel achieves that.

Not sure you answered my question.

Clearly breaking them up would enable you to achieve the total 600 reps in a faster amount of time than if you just did 100 pullups in a row then 200 pushups in a row then 300 squats in a row, as each muscle group (back, chest, legs) wouldn't come nearly as close to exhaustion when you cycle between them as they would if you just banged out 100 pullups with no other muscle groups worked in between.

Is there any official rule on this?

Are you allowed to split up the reps in Murph? I didn't split them up, just did 100 pullups, then 200 pushups, and then 300 squats. I feel like I could have achieved a better time if I was able to break the pullups / pushups / squats into sets, say 10 sets of 10 pullups, 20 pushups, and 30 squats. What are the official rules on this?

whats the weight required for the squats?

Back
Top Bottom