STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've seen your pics. You are the last person to need t boosting lol
Lmao nah I'm not even that big. I hate my body. I need the juice.

Again gotta educate yourself more than hearsay. The "block this" stuff has been made to where you can have that and the test in the same "injection
So you're not doing more than 1 a week and maybe a pill (if you want).
But if you're young and naturally gifted anyway. Wait away. I'm not trying to encourage or condone it. Just discussing it's not as negative as people make it out to be
Everybody does it differently. My coworker told me how he does it. Point is, I wouldn't do it. That's it.

I really want to be on the stuff but I would only do it if I knew someone in person who really knew what they were doing holding my hand through the process. Scared of making a mistake and growing milk out my breasts :lol:
not hard to find a juicer. But maybe you go to one of those gyms where everyone is small idk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think half of my gym juices.

I had to shave My sides for a job interview [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I can't even get anything other than straightbacks cause of work.

Wait until I'm my own boss [emoji]128547[/emoji]

I had to shave My sides for a job interview [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I can't even get anything other than straightbacks cause of work.

Wait until I'm my own boss [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Saying ur boss was like Mr. Burns?

So classic. As a baseball fan it was def one of my favorite episodes. I didnt know for the longest time that Bart and Lisa chanting DAAAARYLLLL was actually a play on what happened in the 86 world series (i wasnt born yet lol)

^speaking of old ladies... I did week 4 of DL program and the power rack in my gym is kinda in a corner but theres a small space between the wall and the rack with a ledge, i usually rest on the ledge between sets. Anyways im doing warm up sets and this old lady decides to go in that corner and do bicep curl when theres all this open space smh had to ask her politely to move. Told her its nicer over there cuz the fan doesnt reach the corner.

Got 320x2 on DL for a PR. Switched to my adidas busenitz and took my inserts out. Made a big difference. Gonna DL and squat in these kicks from now on.

Stiff leg DL 175
Bent over row 155
Lat pull down (reverse) 250
Good mornings 85

Kinda glad the circuits are over :lol:

Nice work, I don't miss circuits either. :lol:

DL today went good considering I wasn't feeling it today. Idk about you guys but when I'm feeling like that I notice my form isn't A1. Its like my legs go out of commission and I end up pulling more with my back, not throwing my hips back to put the weight down.

135x10

225x8

275x5

315x5

375x4

405x3 (last one I basically did a good morning and the guys told me to end the set)

One of the guys tried to hit 455(would be his PR) but failed twice.

I tried for it and 1/4 of the way up the weight pulled me forward a little bit and had to drop it. I wasn't on my heels.

Said F it. Tried again and got 455x1 
pimp.gif
. Only took me almost a month to hit it again. I was drained for the rest of my workout

DL today went good considering I wasn't feeling it today. Idk about you guys but when I'm feeling like that I notice my form isn't A1. Its like my legs go out of commission and I end up pulling more with my back, not throwing my hips back to put the weight down.

135x10
225x8
275x5
315x5
375x4
405x3 (last one I basically did a good morning and the guys told me to end the set)

One of the guys tried to hit 455(would be his PR) but failed twice.

I tried for it and 1/4 of the way up the weight pulled me forward a little bit and had to drop it. I wasn't on my heels.

Said F it. Tried again and got 455x1 :pimp: . Only took me almost a month to hit it again. I was drained for the rest of my workout
Good ish!!! So you just out here spotting fake Jordans and deadlifting 455....mam of the year.

I'm the only one who doesn't warm up properly.

I do 135x5-8
225x5
Heavy sets

I hate warm ups I'll do bicep curls with a 10 in between so I don't pull a bicep.

I'm the type to hit 135x10 on the bench 2x then jump into a heavy set. My body don't even be ready lol I feel like if I warm up more I'll waste more energy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ain't no real cycle is 6 weeks long lol and you don't pin once a week. Not many understand what it really consists of in here

Leg day yesterday.

Vid shows my last set, 295x3.

Taking videos is Def humbling, I'm noticing a few flaws in my form.

As always, feel free to comment/critique.

Last edited:
Dont know if yall watch that fossil jerry ward on bios3training on youtube but......... he's been doing fake yeezy pick up vids and making his own paoblo shirts. Smash him with the thumbs down if you happen to see any

I have an extra Inzer (medium) 13mm single prong I can let go of. If anyone is interested PM me.

Back
Top Bottom