STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol: no. I was 27

I got 20 more pounds on that last pic now. I just lost hella weight when I quit drinking and didn't know how much I actually had to eat.

When i first started, i wont lie i thought supps were awesome, kinda like a cheat code until i realized its just a waste of money.
I like supplements.

I love whey. Preworkout. BCAA. Got a couple of other supplements I use.

im talking about those other supplements that flooded the market, the "extra" stuff.

Whey
BCAA
Glutamine
Carnitine
Arginine
and fat burner when im cutting only.

but like it has been said before...trust the process.

(When it comes to whey, i try not to rely on it too much (only post) however it always does come clutch when needed. )

How my man beard even look better after he gained that 20? :lol:

I swear getting in shape like magic.

Last edited:
jewbacca2 jewbacca2 yeah I think that was like my 9 month progress pic

awwsome awwsome nah between those pics it's a 50 pound difference. I'm up 70 total now. So 20 more pounds since that last pic is what I meant. 115 to 185

Last edited:
i started lifting 1 1/2 years ago. bodyweight at 120. squat was at 135, bench was at 100, and DL was at 170. these are all 5x5 reps

im 155-160lb now and my squats are at 275, bench at 185, and DL at 315. Yea, you're gonna be making all kindz of gains if you keep being consistent with your training and diet bro. keep grinding. its the rewards and the transformation that gets you addicted.
Thanks fam. I've been meaning to try DL what's a good starting weight? thinking of just trying 135 first and go from there? Or is DL normally higher than everyone's squat and bench?

If I was spending mad money on supplements I'd just run gear for cheaper and get more gains. It's not rocket science. :lol: just not for the faint of heart.

At the least just buy more food instead of hundreds in sups and you'll get stronger faster.

This was always sort of kiefs point when he would talk about saucin. You can pay 100 for 6 weeks of stuff that is guaranteed to work with you
Or 100 for less than 6 weeks of stuff that wont do nearly the same.

Same destination hopes for you doing it. Different results

This was always sort of kiefs point when he would talk about saucin. You can pay 100 for 6 weeks of stuff that is guaranteed to work with you
Or 100 for less than 6 weeks of stuff that wont do nearly the same.

Same destination hopes for you doing it. Different results

Problem for most people seems to be a combination of accessibility, education, and attitude. If I blew money on supplements like that I'd just run gear, not even a question.

Why run gear if your not stepping on stage in trunks??
I mean that would be the only reason, to do it just for some IG fans come on. Or to attract more attention in the gym?
I have no problem with the guys that do use and put the actual time to train and eat proper for the stage.
All else if not medical is for clowns.

Your putting too much of a negative connotation on it.
Because by your definition why take anything to bulk or cut at all if youre not stepping on stage.

You take stuff for better performance higher numbers better physique.
Personal satisfaction with yourself.
Gear is just a more efficient alternative.

Kitty hit the nail on the head.
Education and accessibility.

Last edited:
You have to have your ****tttt fogured out though. Taking gear isnt like deciding if you should add the chocolare chips into tour pancake batter.

Like your messing with your bodys chemistry. You reallllllyyy need to contemplate why youd take it. Do the risks outseigh the rewards?

Is bodybuilding a hobby, or is it more than that? Its a pretty complex question

You had to have been under 18 though right? I've been super scrawny my whole life but haven't been 120 and lower since like the 4th or 5th grade. I dont think I've ever met an adult male that was lighter than 140, even pasty anime enthusiasts

Edit*. @WorldGoneMad I'm sorry im extremely faded and usually not nearly this crass. I didn't mean to make light of a historical tragedy as impactful as the holocaust. I sincerely apologize for being a jackass
its all good fam.
Thanks fam. I've been meaning to try DL what's a good starting weight? thinking of just trying 135 first and go from there? Or is DL normally higher than everyone's squat and bench?
You can try 135... but make sure you get your form down first with the bar though. DL are normally higher than bench but i've seen some people with DL higher than their squat and the other way around.

I completely agree. But its also not just bodybuilding. Its sports in general. Also just being happy with your body. No different than someone getting cosmetic surgery. Its what makes them happy.

I agree with everything Durden and T said. It's not just about appearance though, there are other benefits both physically and mentally, especially for those of us getting older. I'm not condoning repeated use without a goal of competing in some respect. But running a cycle once every few years is not nearly as risky as people like to make it seem, assuming you are in fact educated.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be racked up that high IMO. Even if you have to get a little lower to rack and unrack the bar. Better than having to basically side to side it

You shouldn't be racked up that high IMO. Even if you have to get a little lower to rack and unrack the bar. Better than having to basically side to side it
I actually like it better when it's slightly lower. Helps me really get it into my back and get good grip on it

Back
Top Bottom