STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That don't make sense. So a basketball coach is not a coach if everyone on your team is doing the same workout? Lol
Instructors teach classes Amel, not coaches. 

laugh.gif

To anyone with an inzer belt did you get the 10 mm or 13 mm which one is better?what size did you get and what are your measurements for reference.
Ive currently got 2 13mm levers and a 13mm buckle. My first one was an XL I believe and I weighed around 195-205 with a 35-36 waist. Then I went permabulk and went up to the XXL 
laugh.gif
 Depending on your build I think t your weight you can do either a L or XL if you plan on gaining weight.

Man its crazy i couldnt believe it. I mean even if we doing different weights its not that big a deal to switch it between sets, pain in the *** ya but it is what it is when theres limited equipment. I usually ask most people on the power rack (since theres only 1) if they have a lot of sets left, if im gonna be doing something completely different than what theyre doing. If they got a couple left ill just wait on em to be done if they just started ill go do something else but ask em to let me know when they got their last one left. U right tho only times i encountered someone saying no is some old head or a straight up dickhead lol
Yeah man there is really no excuse for someone not to let you work in on anything that is a cable exercise, you literally just go while the other person rests. I would have stood close by until he was done.

Yeah man there is really no excuse for someone not to let you work in on anything that is a cable exercise, you literally just go while the other person rests. I would have stood close by until he was done.

I wouldve but i was tryna follow the 90sec rest as per the program lol

Shoot just tweaked my back dl in front of the whole gym. :lol:

It's already better 10 minutes late but I'm just gonna do speed pulls the rest of the day. :lol:

Fuuuuu finished my workout with a dude who bodybuilds and just used machines with hella reps and light weight my lats and traps are destroyed. :pimp:

Last edited:
Shoot just tweaked my back dl in front of the whole gym. :lol:

It's already better 10 minutes late but I'm just gonna do speed pulls the rest of the day. :lol:

Fuuuuu finished my workout with a dude who bodybuilds and just used machines with hella reps and light weight my lats and traps are destroyed. :pimp:

Goin for that cobra back. I see you son, get shredded

Yeah man. Legs and back is my favorite. I'm starting to get into chest now that I'm seeing results with db vs a bar. Before it just frustrated me.

Found the proper form for doing stiff leg dls last week.my back was on ten the day before when I got off work.after that night I felt fine. I think that works better for me .think I'm just gonna hit arms n a few sets of squats tonight.

Never heard of it. Is it just a 5 week program? 6th week u test ur max? I tried googling it but i keep getting links to buy dudes book
laugh.gif

Im thinking of starting this one up in the new year

http://www.joeskopec.com/edcoanbench.html
im not sure if you test your max on the 6th week because a lot of people run multiple cycles on it.

anyways, my friend and I went to the gym tonight to test some PRs..

hit a front squat PR of 270 and a flat bench of 225 
pimp.gif

PRs dont mean **** to me though..... I wanna be repping these weights. 
frown.gif

Idk how to embed IG videos but sheesh :pimp:

Was it me or did that not even look like a high bar squat. Whatever I get what he was trying to do and he did it but man that bar looked it was right on his neck. Hurt my neck just watching

Idk thisnis he first time in my life where I'm cutting and being conscious of my lift numbers

Back
Top Bottom