STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

have any of you ever tried vegan cheese? i had a slice of vegan pizza from whole foods the other day. why i did that? i dunno lol. took a few bites and threw it away.
my wife is pressuring me to be healthier for our family though so i'm slowly back at it. lifted 1x last week and have a rower in my office at work. my diet is still rubbish though and those dunkin donuts pop tarts are too good.

Most vegan cheese is so gross. There are a few good spots in NY that sell cashew cheese which I find to be the best. I stay away from it for the most part (my gf likes it), but cashew/almond cheese seem to be my favs. Same goes for milk for me.

I stay away from imitation everything but cheese seems to have the most room for improvement of all the vegan imitation items.

Ppl still bickering in this thread I see.
laugh.gif

*walks out
What would you like to talk about Amel?

Your jokes about guys sending you nudes through PM?

Maybe the guys who repped bwood will you send you some.

just to be clear though, i don't really knock anyone for their dietary/lifestyle choices. i know mine could use a serious overhaul.
a good friend of mine is going through cancer treatment and he's seeing some dude that's helping him to fine tune his diet and he's eating lots of organic food now and heavy on the fruits and vegetables. i just hope he's able to get enough calories in him to help him fight the good fight.

It's the same "regulars" always popping off. Like damb leave your bigotry and ignorance somewhere else please
seems to me like its old man lurkers who come in here just to stir the pot then leave....

If you're gonna call me out and say Im not in shape at least post a picture of you that looks beast, not some **** where it looks like you just do some curls and call it a day 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
90% of this thread is just smack talking and nonsense now.

we used to have actual discussions.

people seem like they're reaching for lulz these days and we forget that many of us are on the same goal despite different paths.

train hard everyone and keep the vibes positive 

Most vegan cheese is so gross. There are a few good spots in NY that sell cashew cheese which I find to be the best. I stay away from it for the most part (my gf likes it), but cashew/almond cheese seem to be my favs. Same goes for milk for me.

I stay away from imitation everything but cheese seems to have the most room for improvement of all the vegan imitation items.

Cashew cheese? Almond cheese? Whaaaat??? I love cheese and i **** with both almonds and cashews.

How do they taste in comparison to say cheddar?

What would you like to talk about Amel?

Your jokes about guys sending you nudes through PM?

Maybe the guys who repped bwood will you send you some.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cashew cheese? Almond cheese? Whaaaat??? I love cheese and i **** with both almonds and cashews.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's the nutritional yeast that's added to the blended cashews that gives it a cheese flavor man not the cashews themselves lol

90% of this thread is just smack talking and nonsense now.

we used to have actual discussions.

people seem like they're reaching for lulz these days and we forget that many of us are on the same goal despite different paths.

train hard everyone and keep the vibes positive 
I keep it civil until people come at me on some personal ****. 

just to be clear though, i don't really knock anyone for their dietary/lifestyle choices. i know mine could use a serious overhaul.
a good friend of mine is going through cancer treatment and he's seeing some dude that's helping him to fine tune his diet and he's eating lots of organic food now and heavy on the fruits and vegetables. i just hope he's able to get enough calories in him to help him fight the good fight.

I wish him the best. I find the problem not to be getting enough calories, but not getting too much sugar/carbs (pretty sure how Steve Jobs got cancer).

If only there were a plant with the same calorie/protein ratio as a steak... or an egg. If I could stand the taste I would definitely eat at least 4 organic eggs a day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheddar is my favorite cheese, but I haven't had many (if any) good vegan cheddars. I think vegan cheese is better when it's softer/milder like mozzarella. Since the flavor is mild to begin with, i find it to taste more natural since they don't have to manipulate it as much.

I eat 50% vegan and 50% burritos/fried chicken and burgers.

My girl has the weakest stomach in the game so I eat a lot of vegan stuff. She's not vegan but just feels better if that's 75% of her diet.

What's everybody goals on the big 3 by the end of the year?
3 plates on everything.

Bench is gonna be really, really hard. DL is a few pounds away. Squat will get there in a few months.

Nutrition is something I need to focus squarely on. I'm just not consistent with getting in a solid pre-workout snack or getting enough water. Some days I feel I'm probably in a deficit.

Going to start using MFP again. Tired of the struggle lifts. Oh, and I've been changing my accesory work up big time so I'm hoping that helps as well.

This was after the 3rd rinse. I used that O2 powder. The smell got bad I left it in a bag after using like 4 times. Disgusting.

ignorance is def. blind in this thread.
Come on guys lets not be sneak dissin in here if you don't like someone puff your chest out and tell em 
laugh.gif

Whats everyones favorite protein powder?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom