Speed DL
365x3x3

Power shrugs- 315x5 365x5
Stiff leg DL- 255x5 275x5
Bent over rows- 225x5 255x5
Reverse grip latpulldown- 320x5 340x5
Good mornings- 135x5
Pull ups - 5x5

Biceps and cardio. Really starting to hate biceps. So boring and i dont have the same intensity as with other muscle groups.

This guy i see often at the gym and sometimes work in sets with told me im looking lean. :lol: im not even cutting. Feels good being told that when youve gained weight :rofl:

ahat ahat

Bro I'm starting to hate biceps as well. Its the only muscle group where I feel a true "pump" though after a workout. It's also the only part of me that gets noticed when I'm making gainz. Could have straight up cobra back and people are like "bro have you been working out? Your arms are huge! What do you curl?" Like 90 lbs to be honest :rofl:

ahat ahat

Bro I'm starting to hate biceps as well. Its the only muscle group where I feel a true "pump" though after a workout. It's also the only part of me that gets noticed when I'm making gainz. Could have straight up cobra back and people are like "bro have you been working out? Your arms are huge! What do you curl?" Like 90 lbs to be honest :rofl:

For me theyre absolutely boring. I just dont look forward to doing them. Like other muscle groups i be like "ok 3 sets of 10 lets get it" or whatever scheme im doing. But for biceps its no intensity no motivation, ***** not even fun to me lol.

I haven't done a shrug in a year my traps aren't small.

My traps are probably my best bodypart behind chest and I haven't done a shrug since my first month of lifting.

Find me somebody who deadlifts heavy conventional with small traps, they get tons of work as long as you're hitting your compounds.

I haven't done a shrug in a year my traps aren't small.

My traps are probably my best bodypart behind chest and I haven't done a shrug since my first month of lifting.

Find me somebody who deadlifts heavy conventional with small traps, they get tons of work as long as you're hitting your compounds.

Yup, I just mess with compounds 90% of the time. I never isolate my traps, I'll just say that.

Conventional squad. :pimp:

Last edited:
Benched 335x1 today. New soundview. I was so tired. It was a struggle getting it up. In 3 weeks I gotta go for 345. I'm scared.

During my refeed I ate 90g of Reese puffs. Of course the MFP was incorrect. I'm like "Damn, only 92 cals? I need to eat these more often!". Then I realized the next day wait...That 92 was really 400 calories and basically my refeed day was a dirty bulk day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Cutting untIL I hit 182.

Also. Quest bars are trashy. Never buying one again. God forbid I take one on the go and don't carry an oven or microwave on my back to heat it up so it's actually "edible".

So far powerbar and pure protein chocolate PB has been great.

Biceps are the ish.

Last edited:
The Arnold PB chocolate bar was good af too.

**** quest tho...Im eating them all first (bought them in bulk) so I can get it out the way and enjoy life for once...

The Arnold PB chocolate bar was good af too.

**** quest tho...Im eating them all first (bought them in bulk) so I can get it out the way and enjoy life for once...

I got like 4 boxes they stay on sale for like 12.49 at GNC

Question?
Do people really do the 100 push ups everyday thing? (Morning or night) and if so does it work for you? My chest is probably the least developed body part I have and I always heard this and never knew of it was true or not to help build your chest. Can anyone vouch for it ?

Push ups don't do nothin if you're past the noob gains unless you apply the principal of progressive overload

Just my opinion.....

Anyways, I can't flat bench press. My right shoulder hurts like crap. It's fine when I do straight vertical pushes like ohp but it hurts when I do a lateral raise motion or a flat bench. Incline bench is fine though...

Last edited:
Push ups don't do nothin if you're past the noob gains unless you apply the principal of progressive overload

Just my opinion.....

Anyways, I can't flat bench press. My right shoulder hurts like crap. It's fine when I do straight vertical pushes like ohp but it hurts when I do a lateral raise motion or a flat bench. Incline bench is fine though...

Does it make a difference if it's on a smith machine?

Dl
315x5
405x2
405x3
425x2
445x1

185+ 150 in bands
3x5

Underhand bb row
135 3x8 then a set of 5 for some reason.

Bunch of cables and hammer strength row work. Don't remember any of that just know my couldn't feel my lats.

I been low key cutting for the last two months. Who knew? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does it make a difference if it's on a smith machine?
hmm thats a good idea.. havent thought about using the smith.

never really touched the smith but I might give that a shot next push day. thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom