STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

U want visible abs..... what's your bf%?
BF% diet and the duration/intensity you lift or the type of cardio you doing.

going to the second phase of this army master fitness class in about a month. Slowly starting to run 10-15 mins a day

Found a way to make biceps more bearable for myself. I just superset em with diff rows and lat pulldowns. Bang em out quick fast

My knees have an allergic reaction to cardio
lol yea, the older I get the recovery time from doing long distance cardio aint good on my knees bruh.

I been heavy on interval sprinting for the past 6 months, and still maintaining my 2 mile time for the army.

btw I did zercher squats/carries the other day had my biceps pulsating

I got up to 225 then I quit like a lil ***h.... wanna get my front squat game up also.

Last edited:
BF% diet and the duration/intensity you lift or the type of cardio you doing.

going to the second phase of this army master fitness class in about a month. Slowly starting to run 10-15 mins a day

Can you expound on "theduration/intensity you lift or the type of cardio you doing." In regards to body fat loss or how you'll look

lol yea, the older I get the recovery time from doing long distance cardio aint good on my knees bruh.

I been heavy on interval sprinting for the past 6 months, and still maintaining my 2 mile time for the army.

btw I did zercher squats/carries the other day had my biceps pulsating

I got up to 225 then I quit like a lil ***h.... wanna get my front squat game up also.

Man zerchers and front squats are the truth. Wish i started doing em earlier. I been doing those one leg day then back squats and jeffersons the other leg day.

Ya my forearms/biceps were hurting the first couple times lol and i always wear long sleeves to the gym

if you doing super sets without any breaks or lifting heavy for a very long time you going to burn a lot of calories probably almost the equivalent of doing your standard cardio routine

No need to do a "LOT" of cardio after especially if you got a fast metabolism.

Last edited:
Between hill sprints, prowler pushes, sled pulls/pushes, and battle ropes I don't do any other cardio

Row machine /stairmaster on 15  from time to time

I'll hit that lazy cardio lol. Stationary bike for 30-60 minutes. 200 to 400 calories. Gets me in a deficit without killing myself lol

Between hill sprints, prowler pushes, sled pulls/pushes, and battle ropes I don't do any other cardio

Row machine /stairmaster on 15  from time to time
wish my gym had sleds, they have it accessible in the "training area" only designated for the personal trainers on board.

thought about copping one off of amazon.....but meehhh amazon gym equipment is a hit or miss.

Last edited:

wish my gym had sleds, they have it accessible in the "training area" only designated for the personal trainers on board.

thought about copping one off of amazon.....but meehhh amazon gym equipment is a hit or miss.
they're great man... the amazon ones are ****** metal quality for the most part

EliteFTS has some good ones 

Back day today

Mixed grip DL
Bodyweight pull ups
T-bar rows
Lat pull downs
Seated row
Face pulls (first time ever. These suck :lol: )
Single arm dumbbell rows

Fin.

I wanna run tonight but my back might be too tight

Nothing like sled pushes..
nthat.gif
You right about that brotha! 

Back day today

Mixed grip DL
Bodyweight pull ups
T-bar rows
Lat pull downs
Seated row
Face pulls (first time ever. These suck :lol: )
Single arm dumbbell rows

Fin.

I wanna run tonight but my back might be too tight

Did back today too. Definitely my fav muscle group

I hit a little back every time I lift. Pull-ups and some sort of rows. I figure back is most important for me. I actually did something no one else at work has ever done because they are too weak so it helps me in real life. Bosses mind was blown when I flipped a 600 pound barrel. :lol:

I hit a little back every time I lift. Pull-ups and some sort of rows. I figure back is most important for me. I actually did something no one else at work has ever done because they are too weak so it helps me in real life. Bosses mind was blown when I flipped a 600 pound barrel.
laugh.gif
you work at a brewery? 

Worked at one of those during my early college days and damn you get yolked

I hit a little back every time I lift. Pull-ups and some sort of rows. I figure back is most important for me. I actually did something no one else at work has ever done because they are too weak so it helps me in real life. Bosses mind was blown when I flipped a 600 pound barrel. :lol:

Damn son forget a 5plate DL u out here flipping 600lbs barrels :lol:

Kris Gethin is tripping. At my weight on week 2 i should only be at 107 grams of carbs. With 40 min cardio twice a day.
I'm currently eating like 140/150 and struggling. Ima still keep it like this and non weight days maybe do like 107-125.
I already know how low this is. But I'm also use to it. Trying something new with my body and training though. Already cut about 3 pounds

Last edited:
suavamente suavamente Truck driver, I work for a fuel company so I move a lot of drums in the warehouse. Those dudes who deliver kegs though do get burly.

ahat ahat its not like I lift it off the ground. Just flipped it upright off its side. Basically a deadlift just more awkward. Definately an art to rolling barrels but sometimes I still drop them and got to get them upright again.

Last edited:
Anyone ever use eagle loops or anything similar? Came across a video while on YT and dude was using it to DL. Looks crazy

Back
Top Bottom