STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can't remember who it was in here who suggested it, but buffalo and macadamia nuts have been CLUTCH.

For me, I just keep it simple tho. Bacon eggs for breakfast. Usually chicken sausage or chicken breast with greens for lunch. Some peanut butter or almond butter for snacks. Some cheese slices every now and then. Almond milk with my whey protein shakes. A dash of heavy whipping cream with my coffee. SF creamer, SF red bull. Salmon. A few pieces of dark chocolate every now and then. Avacado/chicken/sourcream/lettuce bowl has been my go-to dinner as of late.

I'm weird in that I can literally eat the same basic meal everyday and not get tired of it basically.

Eggs, Avocado, Sour cream, cheese,nuts,fatty meats, bacon and mad non starchy veggies with a quest bar here and there.

Yeah man, macadamia nuts will def help reach the fat macros. Lamb is awesome too but can be spendy.

Repped for the suggestions. Helped me fill in the gaps for the Fats.
Never thought I would stuggle to hit fat macros and never thought it'll be more expensive than meals while bulking :lol:

Last edited:

how are those donut flavored one bars?
They taste good. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like a donut, but the flavor is legit. I just had to take a break from Quest and Muscle Pharm.

Oh Yeah is the best protein bar on the market IMO. You get a few more grams of sugar, but it's worth it.

They taste good. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like a donut, but the flavor is legit. I just had to take a break from Quest and Muscle Pharm.

Oh Yeah is the best protein bar on the market IMO. You get a few more grams of sugar, but it's worth it.

Literally just copped the maple donut joint from GNC because of your post. Initially went for the caramel one but that ish is a candy bar with protein in it [emoji]128514[/emoji] Will definitely try on an off day.

Got a pull-up bar for the crib so I can just hit some every time I walk under it instead of spending 15 mins at the gym everyday. Gonna try and hang some rings off it too for ring dips once I get it.

lol, looking to make that switch from muscle pharm myself.... I was on fitjoy bars for the longest also.

Man im the worst with headphones. Just f'ed up another set. Bouta just take a boombox in the gym

How you eff em up?

Just cop 25$ Bluetooth ear buds from Amazon.

I dunno how but they stop working, cut off mid song today. Bluetooth was connected, song was playing, volume was up but nothing came out the earphones.

I usually get cheap joints from Winners for like $15-20. Its like every 3-4mths i mess em up :smh:

Had my first cheat meal in a month last night. Time to start jim stopponais program today. Lets go

Question. After doing more research im starting not to believe in morning fasted cardio.
What are yall thoughts

Last edited:
I was on my phone let em type the explanation.

so the fasted cardio train of thought is. Wake up, shovel some BCAAs fish oil and whatever other supps in and go do cardio utilizing the fat for energy.

what Gethin and stoppani preach, get in that protein shake first thing when you wake up which has bcaas in it to upstart your metabolism in order to burn more of the fat when doing the cardio. not during the cut but during maintaining and bulking stoppani says the only times to get high gi or sugar in is first thing in the morning and after work out

i've done fasted cardio my whole gym life career and i have seen results, but about to start the protein first and see how that differs

Gym was like 100 degrees today.

Dl
425 3x2
405x2

2" deficit 335 3x3

Hella pull-ups and bb rows.

I was on my phone let em type the explanation.

so the fasted cardio train of thought is. Wake up, shovel some BCAAs fish oil and whatever other supps in and go do cardio utilizing the fat for energy.

what Gethin and stoppani preach, get in that protein shake first thing when you wake up which has bcaas in it to upstart your metabolism in order to burn more of the fat when doing the cardio. not during the cut but during maintaining and bulking stoppani says the only times to get high gi or sugar in is first thing in the morning and after work out

i've done fasted cardio my whole gym life career and i have seen results, but about to start the protein first and see how that differs

I'm not clear on how the BCAA's would jumpstart your metabolism to burn more fat I guess. I mean the not consuming carbs thing make sense to me, but supplementing AA's to burn more fatty acids and ketones? That's confusing to me. It makes sense if you were worried about degrading muscle protein I guess? I need to look at that Gethin and Stoppani stuff

skipped legs for 2 weeks and hit them today...

wahts funny is I actually felt stronger.

Hit 275 3x7. those 7 reps shot up real quick. 
pimp.gif

^rest can do funny things.

How do y'all video yourselves at the gym? My wife usually does it but she's been taking classes lately and can't do it. Want to share my lifts for the gram,and I don't want to ask anyone, lol.

How do y'all video yourselves at the gym? My wife usually does it but she's been taking classes lately and can't do it. Want to share my lifts for the gram,and I don't want to ask anyone, lol.

Ask the hottest broad near you [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

It's a pain setting up a device so it looks at you while making sure no one is walking by while you hit a PR or something. I don't do it often but since I've become a lot cooler with regulars at my gym, I have no problem asking one of them

it's simple....don't record yourself. Then just tell your tales of PRs on NT.

Back
Top Bottom