STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How old are you now? And do you still feel the effects of it?
I'm 33 now and don't feel the effects of it. I have an addictive personality in general, so anything I do habitually easily becomes addictive. Glad I never got into recreational drugs.
U right, it is wack. Hate to admit it but i am addicted. Deep down i do want to quit but its so much BS going on in my life right now its not even close to being a priority tbh. I be stressed af
Word it is like IF. I just love drinking water
laugh.gif
. Nothing beats an ice cold glass of water on a hot day
The first couple of weeks are the hardest, but it's 100% mental. I would buy a pack, smoke 2, and then throw the pack in the trash. Then the next day do the same thing. It was a battle. You just have to find something to fill the void. The gym is a great tool. Yoga/meditation might be beneficial too. Once you're past the first couple weeks it's easier to cope. You just need to make not smoking a "reward" and spend that money on something more beneficial, or better yet save the money you would have spent on cigs. That way you can actually visually see the rewards.

I'm ******* addicted to that damn sugar free acai berry red bull. Never ever ever been an energy drink person in my life. It's like heroin. Tried it once, and now I'm ADDICTED. If I don't drink 2 a day, I get al grumpy. It's ******* weird :lol:

I can't imagine having an addiction to something like cigs or hardcore drugs. That would SUCK

I'm 33 now and don't feel the effects of it. I have an addictive personality in general, so anything I do habitually easily becomes addictive. Glad I never got into recreational drugs.

The first couple of weeks are the hardest, but it's 100% mental. I would buy a pack, smoke 2, and then throw the pack in the trash. Then the next day do the same thing. It was a battle. You just have to find something to fill the void. The gym is a great tool. Yoga/meditation might be beneficial too. Once you're past the first couple weeks it's easier to cope. You just need to make not smoking a "reward" and spend that money on something more beneficial, or better yet save the money you would have spent on cigs. That way you can actually visually see the rewards.

I use to be on a pack a day but that was when i was out and about on my grind. Now its like half a pack sometimes less. Hopefully when stuff gets sorted out in the fall ima work on quitting.

Bumped nothin but Stacks today, had me too hype

Front squats
135x5
185x5
225x5
245x5
275x3 (pr)
295x1 (pr)
315x1 (pr)

Buncha leg and shoulders accessory work and core.

.....Like the annoying *** flower? 
lol yes that flower, it has a lot of health benefits, kidney,liver, lower blood sugar, and also reduce water retention. I have a lot of water weight and trying to figure out what i can do to reduce it, I've cut off sodium and most amount of salts. 

has anyone taken dandelion to get rid of water wait? 

Yes it's in some fat burners it may be called taraxacum officinale. I know it's in shred matrix... mhp makes one of the best diuretics also... diueretics are used to get that dry lean look most people that compete use them.

I have been cutting down from 165 to 157 already smh...felt it doing compounds today

Last edited:
I use to be on a pack a day but that was when i was out and about on my grind. Now its like half a pack sometimes less. Hopefully when stuff gets sorted out in the fall ima work on quitting.
Get hypnotized like get out :nerd:

Hahaha couldn't talk to my girl for an hour after watching that movie

Think Ima go on creatine today.
Its not monohydrate so hopefully no bloating

Last edited:
Creatine mono had me looking terrible. Then I went on vacation for a while climbed a mountain and **** and came back lean and 10 pounds of bloat lighter. I'm good on taking that again.

Last edited:
That creatine bloating has me looking 50 pounds heavier smh.

Did international cHest day but today wasnt a good day. Jist wasnt feeling it... Must be the heat.

found out the creatine i have is monohydrate, so i'll wait til bulking.

did get my natural balance fat burner in. it's very mild but thats all i need im not trying to get shredded this summer just lose a bit and bulk as best i can later

Skipped the gym today. Didn't want to bench because my lats are fried from dl and pull-ups.

Gonna bench and squat tomorrow. Probably ate around 2000 calories for dinner gonna eat heavy tomorrow too and squat heavy if it's in the cards.

Back/biceps today.

Barbell row
135x12
185x10
205x8
225x6
245x5
275x3
245x5
225x6
205x8
185x10
135x15

Superset with pull ups on the way up and superset with db curls on the way down.

Seated row superset with db hammer curl

Latpull down superset wit concentration curl

Core

Ran into this big guy i be seeing every now and then. Dude tellin me he back on the sauce. Kept tryna persuade me to get on it. Lol i dont even take protein or pwo **** i wanna juice for

I don't know where this misconception of creatine is bad for you on a cut lol. I take creatine daily 5 grams thats all you need(none of that stupid loading phase nonsense lol) You get creatine from meat soooo that means you'll be bloated all the time haha. Creatine is one of the only things proven to work. 

Back
Top Bottom