STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

for me, after.
but what’s most important is you getting in all your protein In for that day before you go to sleep.

bodyweight x .8 is the amount of protein I try to get in everyday.
Where did you find that calculation? Is that for maintaining or gaining mass?

Where did you find that calculation? Is that for maintaining or gaining mass?

Tarnopolsky et al. (1992) observed no differences in whole body protein synthesis or indexes of lean body mass in strength athletes consuming either 0.64g/lb or 1.10g/lb over a 2 week period. Protein oxidation did increase in the high protein group, indicating a nutrient overload.
Walberg et al. (1988) found that 0.73g/lb was sufficient to maintain positive nitrogen balance in cutting weightlifters over a 7 day time period.
Tarnopolsky et al. (1988) found that only 0.37g/lb was required to maintain positive nitrogen balance in elite bodybuilders (over 5 years of experience, possible previous use of androgens) over a 10 day period. 0.45g/lb was sufficient to maintain lean body mass in bodybuilders over a 2 week period. The authors suggested that 0.55g/lb was sufficient for bodybuilders.
Lemon et al. (1992) found no differences in muscle mass or strength gains in novice bodybuilders consuming either 0.61g/lb or 1.19g/lb over a 4 week period. Based on nitrogen balance data, the authors recommended 0.75g/lb.
Hoffman et al. (2006) found no differences in body composition, strength or resting hormonal concentrations in strength athletes consuming either 0.77g/lb or >0.91g/lb over a 3 month period.

You guys know where I could get some hoodies to workout in? Like the dri fit kind

I want to grab a few, don’t need to be super quality I’m not trying to drop too much $$

You guys know where I could get some hoodies to workout in? Like the dri fit kind

I want to grab a few, don’t need to be super quality I’m not trying to drop too much $$
Marshalls, ross, tj maxx?
Thats probably your best bet u less you catch a sale/promo code and stock up

put in a squat rack and pull down machine in the garage yesterday, all commercial grade stuff.

after having 2 kids and being away from heavy lifting, I am excited to get back in the grind at age 36.

loved this thread 10 years ago when I was fully immersed in the gym life, and happy to be back!
Hey youre back from time travelling

Eat
How do I stay away from the snacks I quit smoking and drinking but have been eating like a wolf since
better snacks. My last pickup
C8539B79-EAFE-4D5A-93E6-F029A78710B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom