STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

NT gym dudes doing DB presses and cardio outside.
hhh4.png
dead.png

What’s with the DB Press and Outdoor Cardio slander?

Air Champa Air Champa I know the heat plays a factor but what type of cardio are you doing outside and for how long in order to Los e that type of weight :lol:

I’ve been running outdoors to top off my workouts the past two weeks. Nothing crazy but it’s nice to do it and see my endurance improve (along with seeing my strength return when I’m lifting).

Air Champa Air Champa I know the heat plays a factor but what type of cardio are you doing outside and for how long in order to Los e that type of weight :lol:

I’ve been running outdoors to top off my workouts the past two weeks. Nothing crazy but it’s nice to do it and see my endurance improve (along with seeing my strength return when I’m lifting).

You must be new here.
mjlol.png
Ignore me and my idiocy.
mjgrin.png

- Fred.

Lots of running, mainly just stop and start. Admittedly I did more stopping than usual today. Actually had to sit down for a minute. Just walked off the last 30 minutes. I usually do 1 1/2 hours. It can vary sometimes though.

Long as you respect the heat and know your limits, it's a good workout.

it’s not uncommon for some people to shed a good amount of weight from an intense/prolonged activity session, obviously individuals have different cooling capabilities/tolerances and sweat more/less, hold more or less water.

when the gyms were closed, i added calisthenics rings to go along with doing random basketball drills at one of the few basketball courts that weren’t taken down and would routinely sweat out 5+ lbs in the california summer; max lost 9lbs after a workout. these times i wouldn’t even take water or anything to drink with me and would basically know it was time to leave when i started getting all dry mouthed 😮‍💨, didn’t realize i was habitually just dehydrating myself 😅😔

it’s not uncommon for some people to shed a good amount of weight from an intense/prolonged activity session, obviously individuals have different cooling capabilities/tolerances and sweat more/less, hold more or less water.

when the gyms were closed, i added calisthenics rings to go along with doing random basketball drills at one of the few basketball courts that weren’t taken down and would routinely sweat out 5+ lbs in the california summer; max lost 9lbs after a workout. these times i wouldn’t even take water or anything to drink with me and would basically know it was time to leave when i started getting all dry mouthed 😮‍💨, didn’t realize i was habitually just dehydrating myself 😅😔

For sure - I wast just curious what he was doing. When I was doing a combination of HIIT/Weightlifting it probably took a good 2 hours indoors to burn 3+ lbs and that’s with a thermogenic and no water. I don’t have THAT much time anymore so just trying to maximize my sessions when I get them in.

For sure - I wast just curious what he was doing. When I was doing a combination of HIIT/Weightlifting it probably took a good 2 hours indoors to burn 3+ lbs and that’s with a thermogenic and no water. I don’t have THAT much time anymore so just trying to maximize my sessions when I get them in.

never really caught hit vibe, but i feel you because it’s funny that i spend way more time in the gym now than what i was doing during the outdoor sessions when gyms were closed, low key kinda miss the frequency doing those midday workouts

Lots of running, mainly just stop and start. Admittedly I did more stopping than usual today. Actually had to sit down for a minute. Just walked off the last 30 minutes. I usually do 1 1/2 hours. It can vary sometimes though.

Long as you respect the heat and know your limits, it's a good workout.

I put on a hoodie and turn on a space heater when I bike. Heat makes me a little more energetic...until it doesnt.

awhile back someone posted a tiktok of this brolic lady…looking unreal would have sworn it was ai generated but came across her youtube, she is an actual person 🤯:

:wow: :wow: I wood but SHEESH :lol:

Gym NT showing it's *** again.

That's light work for any dude that's not
flabbynsick.png

All three thumbs getting sucked on, don't even ask me how.
skip1.png

No gym for me.

It is going to be 758 degrees here in South Texas/Northern Mexico today.

Despite the forecast... I am going to do my entire workout outside today.

I am going to humbly, respectfully, and responsibly push my body to the limit.

Is pushing our bodies to the limit what we all should be trying to do?

Is working out outside responsibly at high temperatures part of that process?

I am going to do yoga, a quarterback football workout, and ride my bicycle... word to salacious crumb salacious crumb .

Below is a video of me preparing.

I will post pictures later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom