STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Makes sense if you are competing for something..Other than that, do your research on google/Youtube and customize a program that fits your needs instead of paying someone. Personal Trainers for civilians is a finesse industry.

Says they estimated but didn't track their calories. I wonder about that. If we assume they were eating about the same, it's possible one has a faster metabolism than the other.

I guess it's making the case for more Mentzer type workouts, which is fine if all you want to do is weights.

IMG_4024.jpeg

After many attempts and fails… I have finally repped 495lbs = 5 plates on the lb plates

Last edited:
We hit the same trails... I road bike the trail close to that section you took pictures at.

Nice.

Those pictures were taken off of 1604 and 90... near literally the last exit... on the Far West Side of San Antonio. There are lots of nice views near there.

I lived off Culebra for a few years before I went overseas, housing market was in boomin. So much to do out there and the food :pimp:

Alamo Ranch Blowing up. New homes new schools. Crowded, and they're expanding 1604 now.

I remember the news saying there was an influx on Westcoast transplants moving in which sparked the expansion. Plus the amount of Military folks

There is a quiet mini renaissance going on out here. When I moved to Indian Canyon over 2 years ago... there were only sunflower fields... in places that have blown up... and now have homes and schools. There are still seemingly endless sunflower fields along 1604. I want to eventually buy land here and create a little mini campus. My neighbor did it. He has his house in our neighborhood, and another multi-functional piece of land somewhere else. The food here is definitely 🔥 too.
Lackland.
scust.png

I be on my back porch at random times... and at random moments... fighter jets will fly over my head.

I don't know if they be racing, practicing, or just playing around.

Whatever they are doing... whenever that happens... I just say to myself..."Lackland."

Lol.

Last edited:
There is a quiet mini renaissance going on out here. When I moved to Indian Canyon over 2 years ago... there were only sunflower fields... in places that have blown up... and now have homes and schools. There are still seemingly endless sunflower fields along 1604. I want to eventually buy land here and create a little mini campus. My neighbor did it. He has his house in our neighborhood, and another multi-functional piece of land somewhere else. The food here is definitely 🔥 too.

I be on my back porch at random times... and at random moments... fighter jets will fly over my head.

I don't know if they be racing, practicing, or just playing around.

Whatever they are doing... whenever that happens... I just say to myself..."Lackland."

Lol.
Training missions for the F16 Air National Guard Boys.

One day San Antonio and Austin will merge into one mega city. Just need the towns up and down I35 to keep growing.

As for working out, I'm taking a day off. Gonna work that video game controller and make some finger gains.

I feel like one day... because of the effect of the pandemic... people are going to start attempting to buy very small half abandoned cities that house a maximum of 1000 people... renovating the infrastructure with a few people and one specific intention... eventually creating permanent Fyre Fest mini city type locations. I could see an exercise city, meditation city, art city, and a variety of other cities that would galvanize and keep together people with common interests. I could see a row of cities eventually popping up all along I-35 South.

And for the record... our fingers are part of our root chakras. Video games are legitimate exercises for the hands. Our hands, eyes, and hearts feel and receive positive energy when we complete tasks while playing video games. Enjoy those gains.

Still bad.

H.E.B. is 🤮. The traffic is turrible, the gyms are trash, and the women are hyooge (too many churros).

Only good thing about it is the food.
Yeah man, Heb does not have apple pay. They are starting this new app connected HEB Go system SMH.

You have to find the gym girls...

And there are some dope private gyms I hit up. I never hit up commercial gyms.

Back
Top Bottom