STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

🫡 hopefully you on the the other side of that tough time…how much lifting were you doing before? depending on how early your session is you could also have carbs for dinner, which for some people makes it easier to fall asleep, then use that for energy the next day’s morning workout in a semi-fasted state.

Thank you bro, but I’m doing better than I was Forsure. Some days are easier than others, but the work ain’t done. Right now I lift every other day around lunch time so I’m prolly gonna consume some carbs then. The other days are mainly focused on cardio, gonna consume light carbs during lunch time then work out in the evening w/ a little to no carb dinner. Gonna see how this works out.

IMG_4066.jpeg

wtf is wrong with people doing exercises at the wrong equipment. ****ing moron is doing over head presses on the deadlift platform :smh:

Had to kick ol goofy head *** off the platform

IMG_4066.jpeg

wtf is wrong with people doing exercises at the wrong equipment. ****ing moron is doing over head presses on the deadlift platform :smh:

I can already tell your gym is fire! I’ve been dying to get in a gym like that

i’ve heard there’s two types of gold run by different companies (i think?). the commercial joints you see like at malls and stuff and the og type ones

i can’t remember who told me, so i could be way off base :lol:

It’s a golds gym but they invested a small part of the gym to a dedicated powerlifting section.

IMG_4072.jpeg

Hit 530 for deadlifts today. Was hard af lol

Congrats on the 530.... Highest Ive hit was 405lbs

That golds is popping. If I remember I'll take some picks of the spot I workout at. It's a local gym but they have everything I need and low traffic.

IMG_4066.jpeg

Hate that chit.
pacspit.gif

Cats will take up a whole skwat rack to do lunges in or hip thrusts in front of.
dead.png

And no, you cannot use that wooden box I'm sitting on. His name is Chair and I'm using him to sit my *** down on in between sets.

What YouTube accounts or ig accounts y’all follow to learn more on cooking or making meal prep? Decided to take y’all advice and start doing it already brought an air fryer hopefully that works for the chicken or other things. I just don’t know more options besides the usual chicken rice and some type of vegetable or greens

Nice. When I hit 500 ill be good. Haha. Are you just trying to see whats the highest you can pull over time? Or do you have a number you’re trying to hit?

I guess it’s nice to have a goal and be satisfied.

Whenever I hit a new PR my goalposts get moved.
mjcry1.png

I’m basically trying to see how high my ceiling goes…. I’m predicting soon tbh

I guess it’s nice to have a goal and be satisfied.

Whenever I hit a new PR my goalposts get moved.
mjcry1.png

so are either of you actively adding to the bar in order to pr or is it more a feel thing, i.e. attempt of current pr feels less challenging or weights is flying on any given session?

so are either of you actively adding to the bar in order to pr or is it more a feel thing, i.e. attempt of current pr feels less challenging or weights is flying on any given session?

I’ve been lifting for 9 years. Just adding 5lb to my PR takes over a year of training usually. So I usually won’t attempt a PR unless I’m confident in it + I program myself to set myself up for a PR attempt.

Back
Top Bottom